GPGSL S14 - R14 British GP - Silverstone

Posted by GPGSL 
quali could be better, but my race was ok, I was a bit unlucky, but at least I managed to finish in the points.

Great Bob Jeroen! you had a great race! deserved the podium.

Another weekend to forget.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
That was disappointing! First retirement wasn't the first I was hoping for haha
Great result for the team. I could have done better in the practice but however great job to the rest of the team though.

Tyrant Motorsport S14 Test Driver
Tyrant Motorsport S15 Test Driver
Bring on the wooden spoon.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quali performance was a surprise, race was an
> absolute disaster, only going backwards from lap 1
> on. That Renault engine is a huge piece of crap,
> can't understand why we made that switch. About as
> bad as Shadow going from Subaru to Mercedes.

Yes might be time for another change

X (@ed24f1)
From 4th on the grid to finishing 6th. Poor race for me as was hoping to go up the field not down. At least I got some points for myself and the team.
Also seem Toby had the same bad luck of falling down the field.
There's always the next round though to try to improve.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
That's another race to forget. Maybe we can improve in Brazil.

mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bring on the wooden spoon.

Is that our new season target? Because I think we can get it ;)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Missed Points, oof.
So grateful to have that pole in qualifying but in the race I wasn't able to keep the pace ahead.
Nevertheless, 3rd on the podium is a very great result for me! :-)
Official tables will be up in a few hours.
Seems NO ONE noticed Zak Cronin was missing from the boost tables! Only stumbled across that just now, when going to enter his personal driver boost - guessing this must be his first use all season long - going to try and confirm that, then post the absolute official boost tables.....;)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Official Tables - GPGSL Season 14, Round 8

Boost Announcement

The closing date to submit team and driver boosts for Round 9 Brazilian Grand Prix - Interlagos is 8pm GMT TUESDAY 22nd DEZEMBER 2020.
For team boost you must state whether your team requires a single boost or a double.
Please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Brazilian GP/Interlagos - (Single/Double) ". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Brazilian GP/Interlagos".

Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE : Failure to provide your driver name or team name as entered into the GPGSL "MAY" result in boost not allocated.

SEASON 14 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S14

Round 01: Australian Grand Prix - Melbourne - Winner : Marcus De Bruyker - Tyrant Motorsports
Round 02: Japanese Grand Prix - Suzuka - Winner : Marcus De Bruyker - Tyrant Motorsports
Round 03: Malaysian Grand Prix - Sepang - Winner : Gareth McCarthy - Demon Racing
Round 04: Pacific Grand Prix - Fuji - Winner : Sean O'Neill - Alpha Motorsports
Round 05: Italian Grand Prix - Monza - Winner : Gareth McCarthy - Demon Racing
Round 06: Dutch Grand Prix - Emmeloord - Winner : Marcus De Bruyker - Tyrant Motorsports
Round 07: United Arab Emirates Grand Prix - Dubai - Winner : Dominik Karda - Atlantic Motorsports
Round 08: South African Grand Prix - Kyalami - Winner : Matteo Scala - Maverick Track Performance

Round 09: Brazilian Grand Prix - Interlagos - 19% Weather - 40 AI Errors

Round 10: Canadian Grand Prix - Montreal - 19% Weather - 16 AI Errors
Round 11: United States Grand Prix - Austin - 50% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 12: German Grand Prix - Hockenheim - 19% Weather - 10 AI Errors
Round 13: Belgian Grand Prix - Spa - 19% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 14: British Grand Prix - Silverstone 19% Weather - 14 AI Errors

definitely not a great weekend for the team there
Two very similar qualifying sessions for MTP, but the race was a real highlight! Both performance and coverage wise.

For me, I'm glad to see that I still got it. I was starting to think I'm getting too old for this @#$%&. Yet it's a pity that Anderson couldn't get the car working. We're aware that our car is currently a diva and in one moment it's working, and in the next it's a real beeeeeetch.

The same happened in the qualifying where we found the right screws to turn for Matteo, but then it didn't work again for Carlos.
In the race, however, both did a stellar job! Matteo was unbeatable, although I admit my heart stopped for a second just before the first corner with three cars side-by-side. But Matteo had it all under control and drove home easily.
Carlos, meanwhile, had to fight a bit more in the pack, stayed out of trouble and did the best he could. Overall that is a really great team result and it brings us right back in the fight for a top 3 championship position. All we need to do is keep up the moment.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
I have to improve my setup, Boss...

Really happy with that P4, the car felt really good during the race. Let's keep this going team!

a good 5th place !
Another race over. On to the next.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Happy with the result for me and the team! Matteo really showed his veteran qualities, and I was able to push forward for great points. If only the car came alive more consistently...

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy