GPGSL S14 - R14 British GP - Silverstone

Posted by GPGSL 
A decent enough race for me for once, not great pace, but consistent speed and no mistakes

Not an amazing race by myself, still the 4th place was good. Worst way to end the positive streak

My GPGSL Career
Don't think there was much else both drivers could do without the aid of boost to help them, but at least we take home a decent haul of points that will go towards keeping us in the fight for both drivers and constructors titles.

I'm happy when the season is over and I can retire.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm happy when the season is over and I can
> retire.

You and me both.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Yikes, just saw the points table and that was a costly DNF! I think I was third coming into the round, and am now seventh and used all of my boosts. If not for Rodrigo and I coming together we both would have scored good points, so that is a real shame. I think I'll be lucky to hang on to a top ten spot now as those just below on the ladder have a boost or two left each. Fingers crossed for a bit of luck!
A bad race for me having that spin as the rain was starting. Second DNF in a row.

Congrats to Toby for at least finishing 5th getting some points for himself and the team.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Got some points so that is better than the last few races. Not expecting any improvement in the States though.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
That collision in the early stages was costly. From 2nd to 5th in the drivers championship.

A positive note for the coverage. Good work as usual.

-----------------------------------------------------

Woohoo what a race! what a race! Extremly happy with that result! boosts the team morale and points! Winning the championship looks distant but lets take it a race at a time! I want to finish of my season strong to give the team the push for them to have a fresh start in season 15!

Im also thankful, as mentioned, to Nathan for giving me the chance and having me for this long. But now its time to move on and i´m really happy that Glen have given me the chance to race for Demon and as usual i will be giving it all to push for victories and hopefully that championship! :)

That went better than expected. Managed to stay out of trouble, and slowly found my way forward through the field. Bit of a shame that I only missed out on 4th in the end, nonetheless a good result.

Thanks for RD'ing Glen, nice job as usual!

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Decent race, double points is good for us in the constructor's battle.

Kimi forever!
Woohoo! First points!

------------------------------------------
6th place and 7 points... not bad for starting up 13th on the grid, let's have the other races the same way. ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Great coverage, thanks a lot for doing it.

Could have been a good race for me if it wasn't for people running into me :(

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Normally it is the other way.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

No, no. I'm not crashing into other people. I'm only crashing into you whenever there's a chance to do so.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
4th, yet another great result for me and sitting 2nd in the Drivers Championship right now. I'm very content with that. :-)
n00binio Schreef:
> No, no. I'm not crashing into other people. I'm
> only crashing into you whenever there's a chance
> to do so.

How sweet.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Bandon23 Wrote:
> 4th, yet another great result for me and sitting
> 2nd in the Drivers Championship right now. I'm
> very content with that. :-)

Can we just acknowledge the fact that you've done that and your highest race finish is 3rd?
Also feeling good about my chances for the Testers' Championship now, only 27 points out and still have 4 boosts left...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy