Virtual 24 Hours of Le Mans, a lot of fun :)

Posted by Zacio Geribello 
I'm following the news about the race. It is a first, isn't it? Some of the best drivers of the world in real racing and games..., wow, it seems to be some kind of dream (I always had). So sad the reason is the pandemy, it should never happen... The event itself however is remarkable, take a look at it if you wish or could. Somehow it is a new page of the racing cars history. Maybe in the future we could se a whole career emerging and could maybe try our luck in it :) - I know I have some potential :) Gaming in this case has some advantage if it gets real, we can think of some of them, the fuel problem, the costs, the risks..., of course it is not the same thing but it is close somehow in the driving aspects and in the competition. I feel like going alone to São Paulo in a train trip to watch my first F1 race, at 14yo. Superb! Anyway, it seems to be a lot of fun and people from all around the world will follow it or watch it, people from real Le Mans and car racing will follow it or take part in it, official teams were formed, wow, unbelievable. As virtual racing cars people it would be a nice thing to be around. We would be part of this historic event just by interacting with it. Of course, same for other categories but I dont know if Le Mans is having a big impact because it involves 200 drivers more or less and it is only one race a year, with a mixed team in each car. I will support the girls team, I believe it's time for women to take a bigger part in the sport. Well... :-)

Horacio
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy