2001 HD tracks: 8/17 v2.0AI update [released]

Posted by Hega 
Great Imola update.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Gorgeous update, for a gorgeous track! Thanks!
A little sneak peek of the next track

Hega Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A little sneak peek of the next track
>
> [i.imgur.com]

Monaco of course :-)
stunning

The textures and details look incredible! I really feel like if I was at 2, Princess GrĂ¢ce avenue! :-) (Y)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amazing!
Some more progress on the buildings and other surrounding stuff

Impressive how the track lightening is matching perfectly with the sky, the buildings textures, sun orientation, shadows, ambient occlusion and background scenery... (I don't have a clue on how it works with GP4 Builder).
This is maybe the most detailed track I have ever seen in HD. It looks so real, despite the GP4 limitations!
This is fantastic, Heikki! Keep up the good work! (Y)(B)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2021 03:36PM by Excalibur.
totally agreed with Arnaud :)
amazing work

Nearly finished work on the buildings and scenery. Next up will be updating the adverts and pitlane + adding more details

as all Hega works, it seems beautiful.
It gets said often on here but when you take a 19 year old game then make it look contemporary it takes a lot of skill.
remarkable!

Love the photo realistic textures.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Damn that looks fantastic!
I just agree with what the guys said above: Just fantastic and photo realistic! :-)(Y)

Excalibur Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just agree with what the guys said above: Just
> fantastic and photo realistic! :-)(Y)

I totally agree guys! Bravo Heikki, as always (Y)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy