2001 Remastered || Sauber C20 update [released]

Posted by Hega 
Good to see you back here Mathieu :) I hope you get your PC sorted out, I've missed your great onboard videos
well! its been a while but something brought me back. Love whats been done here!

Need to now try and find a copy of GP4, install on Windows 10 and learn modding again...where to start :P

Craigo!!! Welcome back mate :)

wow, Craigo is back again :) a warm welcome back mate :). I hope Tony will find his way back to gpg aswell some day
Craigo Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well! its been a while but something brought me
> back. Love whats been done here!
>
> Need to now try and find a copy of GP4, install on
> Windows 10 and learn modding again...where to
> start :P

Hi Craigo, this is the first time you have intervened since I am a member of this community. Nice to meet you! :-)
I really hope that you will return to modding and to keep alive the interest for this fantastic game, GP4 !!
Maybe one day Geoff will return.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Now that this topic has been bumped I just wanted to say that I've had a chance to play with this content now and it's as amazing as it looks! Well done to all involved

X (@ed24f1)
Long time no see - awesome job you've done :-)
we mizzed you.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> we mizzed you.

Genius ;)
Some small updates now available

As PaZa8523 earlier requested, I made another version of the tyre shape scaled down to original GP4 size. Also I found a great photo of the minardi steering wheel so I made a new version of it. Both links on page 1 updated.

Great work Heikki, thanks for the updates!
I'm now see this topic and since I back to read some GPG stuff I make this my favorite topic!

I read page by page and saw each image looking at each detail. How not to be happy with this game?

THANK YOU very much Heikki! Thanks to improve this game to a better and better level!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Hega Scritto:
> Some small updates now available
>
> As PaZa8523 earlier requested, I made another
> version of the tyre shape scaled down to original
> GP4 size. Also I found a great photo of the
> minardi steering wheel so I made a new version of
> it. Both links on page 1 updated.
>
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]

Ok, thank you Heikki (Y)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2021 01:15PM by MSchumi24.
I don't know how you manage to do all this stuff and your work behind the scene on the current season at the same time. But as it is always with great quality, I can't blame you! ;)
Thank you very much, Heikki! Great work, as usual! :-)(Y)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2021 03:29PM by Excalibur.
Ok, here's a car that some of you may remember: Mclaren MP4-16 by kizz

Back in february I was amazed when I received a PM from Kyran, offering me his source files for the nearly finished Minardi and Mclaren. Needless to say, these models are really amazing as you would expect from the master. I have been working a bit on the textures, alpha layers and details on the shape. Trying my absolute best to do justice to Kyran's work. Here are some first ingame screens:

oh wow, how great it looks(Y)
Lovely, Kizz and Hega (Y)

Stunning work, Heikki! The textures looks amazing in game.(Y)
It is great that Kizz sharded his sources files with you. His shape falled into the good hands :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy