> >
> > [i.imgur.com]
> >
> > [i.imgur.com]
> >
> > [i.imgur.com]
> >
> >
> > A big thanks to Excalibur for the renders!
>
> I’m confused, does Ruben have his own team next
> season?

Ruden always has his own team

Re: GPGSL S14 - Team Launch Thread
Date: May 27, 2020 11:21AM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
natasp schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Macca25 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Turbo Lover Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Greidanus Grand Prix S14 Launch
> > >
> > > With much excitement we present our S14
> > contender
> > > and hopefully it will be an unforgettable
> > season
> > > like S13:
> > >
> > > [i.imgur.com]
> > >
> > > [i.imgur.com]
> > >
> > > [i.imgur.com]
> > >
> > >
> > > A big thanks to Excalibur for the renders!
> >
> > I’m confused, does Ruben have his own team
> next
> > season?
>
> Ruden always has his own team

Yeah, haven't you noticed he's racing this livery for seasons? ;)

I really like the new SCR. And the renders are very nice, too, although I agree with Tobi that one side-angle shot would round it up.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: May 27, 2020 12:35PM
Posted by: Zaky04
These cars are shaping up real nice so far...
Date: May 27, 2020 03:10PM
MTP S14 Sneak Peek

MTP is confirming its S14 contender is in the final stages of development and will be ready for the start of next season with a Sneak Peek purposely leaked to the media. Stay tuned for more to come soon.

Date: May 27, 2020 05:15PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
There is also some oil leaked.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: May 28, 2020 09:29PM
Posted by: giomich
My helmet for season 14

Render by John Maverick
Date: May 28, 2020 09:41PM
MTP S14 Team Launch

Due to the ongoing restrictions linked to the current Coronavirus pandemia, MTP today reveils their S14 contender in a mostly empty warehouse based on the team factory area.

Team principal Maverick:
"It is with a strange mix of sadness and joy that we present to you the next evolution of our GPGSL endeavour. Truth is, in times like these, the sports and the competition and even the joy we all receive from being part of this league is only secondary. Many people on the world suffer, even more than there are at 'normal' times. People die, people lose relatives, parents, children ... friends. People take on the fight against this new disease, but some pay high prices for their recovery.
No matter how some people try to trivialise the effects of this pandemia, and no matter how justified the moans of those are that lose their jobs and possibly even their whole basis of existence, times are dark.
Truth is that we at MTP planned to keep this season's livery for another season, because it very well carries MTP's identity of a Swiss-based team filled with people who love chocolate for their life. But truth is also that I woke up some time ago and felt such a darkness inside me, that I somehow had to express. MTP's livery for S14 is the result of this endeavour.

At this stage, I want to thank our sponsors - whom I will mention in detail in a minute - for sharing my ideas. We all understand it is not the time for flashy company logos and so the idea was born to purely engrave the sponsor logos in the black car. An exception is the logo of our long-term partner of the child support center, since they deserve an eye-catching presentation for a good cause.
In detail, Porsche continued their partnership with us for another year as co-sponsor and engine supplier. A longer deal failed because it needs to be seen how Porsche's engagement with several teams will actually turn out to work in reality.
Cailler stayed as second main sponsor with us while Toblerone decided that there was one too many chocolate sponsor on board.
Webseiten-und-mehr.de still is our other main sponsor, But the biggest change was sealed only days ago.
Anderson Savio decided to use his connections for luring the well-known 'F1virtual' group to the team. Obviously, it was with great honor and pleasure that we accepted a sponsorship deal with such a well-decorated and honourable group. Thank you Anderson and also thank you to the whole 'F1virtual' group.

Now, back to my story. It is a fact that I have seen, read and heard of many horrible things in the past weeks. But another truth is that I have witnessed many positive things, too. People learning how to use digital tools to overcome the forced social distance. People taking the time to really talk to each other rather than living next to each other. People saying 'thank you' for minor things that probably would have gone unnoticed in 'normal' times. This I wanted to be expressed in our car livery, too. Both in the design and in the name.

So without further addo, I present the MTP-SL14 'New Dawn'.
Stay healthy and strong."

"And obviously, there's also a limited-edition champcar collection this year, as has become a tradition."

Date: May 28, 2020 10:07PM
Posted by: natasp
Love those minichamps you make, good work on the livery John

Date: May 29, 2020 01:44AM
Posted by: gildoorf
Best presentation, boss! I'm glad to be part of this Team with such a thoughtful message.

Thanks, MTP.

Date: May 29, 2020 08:16AM
Posted by: kedy89
Lovely work John

A few remarks/questions
- did you leave that tiny winglet in front of the cockpit in yellow on purpose?
- car1 doesn't seem to have the inside of the headrest painted, it's still white
- the "Together for humanity" on the sidepods appears quite dark compared to the one on the nosecone. Not sure if that's due to render settings, or on purpose?

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: May 29, 2020 09:44AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Nice to see Darth Vader is entering the gpgsl with his own team.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: May 29, 2020 10:37AM
Posted by: shep34
- Can see a lot of details gone into the new MTP. Interested to see it in game, as the renders make it look extremely dark.

- Great looking helmet for Giovanna. Sure will stand out against the traditional AMR green

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Date: May 29, 2020 11:47AM
Posted by: CaptinFranko
Loving the cars so far. What in general are people using for renders? It's something I've always wanted to try and do but never had the know how.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Date: May 29, 2020 12:07PM
kedy89 schrieb:
> Lovely work John
>
> A few remarks/questions
> - did you leave that tiny winglet in front of the
> cockpit in yellow on purpose?
yes, that's on purpose
> - car1 doesn't seem to have the inside of the
> headrest painted, it's still white
this I noticed too late, will be fixed for the psd files you get soon
> - the "Together for humanity" on the sidepods
> appears quite dark compared to the one on the
> nosecone. Not sure if that's due to render
> settings, or on purpose?
It's the same red but lighting in the render was top-down

I currently don't have the chance to test the livery in the game. If I notice that things are too dark even in-game, I might adapt things a bit during the season.
And thanks for the kind words.

Date: May 29, 2020 12:07PM
Posted by: Mullet345
CaptinFranko Wrote:
> Loving the cars so far. What in general are people
> using for renders? It's something I've always
> wanted to try and do but never had the know how.

I use Blender for renders.

Date: May 29, 2020 01:55PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
The new MTP looks very dark... just like Ruben said, didn't know Darth Vader entered the gpgsl with his own team. Nice job John.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Date: May 29, 2020 02:31PM
Posted by: natasp
M.M.M. Season 14 Launch

After a not so great Season 13, we are keen to be back on track on Season 14, with this we're hiring Jeroen Buitenhuis and keeping Vitor, we know that both of them are young drivers in the GPGSL, but we also know that they can deliver when needed. We are still looking for a second test driver.

We didn't renew our agreement with Ferrari, as both parts were not satisfied with the results, Ferrari will resume their focus on the lower division of Formula 1. Main sponsor Rakuten also decided to leave after just one season, as well as Lukoil, who would only stay if Ferrari were onboard. With this we decided to reach an agreement with Troller, they are a Brazilian company, most famous for their off-road cars, currently owned by Ford. They agreed on taking the challenge of competing in the GPGSL, Troller will provide the engines and also some research facilities. Tyre supplier remains longtime partner Goodyear, and the new oil supplier will be Argelian company Sonatrach.

With Rakuten out, we were in need of a new main sponsor, we were approached by Discord, they are a Voip application and site really famous in the gaming community. They also brought some partners of them, as Reddit, Tencent and Amazon. Penalty will enter as the uniform and clothes manufacturer, and we closed the deal with ESPN through them. Netflix, and Uber stay onboard for one more season with us.

Without further ado here is the next season's challenger:

We also developed a special livery for the Brazilian GP:

Thanks a lot to Tobi for the renders, and I would love if John could make some Minichamps renders for my cars ;)

PS: I really liked the special livery, so I don't know which one I'll be using yet, I will decide until the start of the season

Date: May 29, 2020 02:48PM
Posted by: Mullet345
Some really nice liveries so far.

Date: May 29, 2020 02:56PM
natasp schrieb:
> Thanks a lot to Tobi for the renders, and I would
> love if John could make some Minichamps renders
> for my cars ;)

Send me the files and I'll see what I can do.

Date: May 29, 2020 05:46PM
Posted by: senna9194
Some nice liveries here guys, well done :-)

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy