Event Sound

Posted by evroic 
Event Sound
Date: May 14, 2020 03:01AM
Posted by: evroic
Hi

Please I am looking for Formula E sound events or other categories like IMSA - Le Mans - WEC - DTM - Indycar ....

Thanks in advance

Regards

Evandro ( Brazil )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2020 06:40PM by evroic.
Re: Event Sound
Date: May 18, 2020 06:40PM
Hi all

Nothing about it ?

Thanks

Evandro ( Brazil )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2020 06:41PM by evroic.
Date: May 18, 2020 08:26PM
Posted by: Carl_gpgames
Hey Evroic

You asked me recently to make such a sound set. Sorry that i didn't find time so far.
But it's actually pretty easy (from a technical view - it still takes some time); Use a freeware tool such as Audacity and record your samples from a source like youtube (there are many formula e races available). In GPxPatch in the folder "snd" there is file called "soundset.ini" is. In this file you'll find a list of all the sounds that are possible to play.
Now you take your samples, edit them a bit (i recommend to adjust the volume and probably fade in and fade out the samples) and export them to a wave-file (different file for each sample, of course).
The last step is to convert your wave files to a sample rate of no more than 22'050 Khz. I use this online tool which works pretty well. A higher sample rate would need hardware acceleration which only a few people have.

Hope that helps,
Carl

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Date: May 18, 2020 10:49PM
Hi Carl

Thank you very much for the feedback and also for the tips. (Y)

I I found this Team Radio => [www.youtube.com]

I will try do do something with it

Evandro ( Brazil )

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2020 11:21PM by evroic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy