Williams Racing FW43 2020 v1.3/ FW43B Monaco livery [Released]

Posted by Excalibur 
Wonderful job as usuall! Thanks mate! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Re: Rokit Williams Racing FW43 2020 Beta [Released]
Date: May 14, 2020 04:23PM
Posted by: JRAJ19
Great work!!! (Y)
Date: May 14, 2020 10:20PM
Posted by: drt01
Thank.. very nice car as always

-------------- My GP4 Tracks --------------

F1 Tracks , Oval Tracks, Other Tracks
Date: May 15, 2020 09:11AM
Posted by: munnzy
wonderful work, what would we do without your great contributions ;)
Date: May 15, 2020 03:27PM
Posted by: kedy89
many thanks, much appreciated!

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
thanks, good job!
Beautiful work! Thanks for share.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: May 15, 2020 09:16PM
Posted by: maxmax
Fantastic many thanks for all

Regards
Well this hasn't aged well.
Now back to the drawing board

No more Williams. :(

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No more Williams. :(+

Well, it is not done yet but it is a very sad news for this historic F1 team. :(
Covid-19 or not, it seems that it would have happened anyway, soon or late. The pandemic and the resulting economic crisis has just accelerated inevitable things.
I would not blame Claire Williams for this, concerning the entire responsability because the difficulties started with Franck Williams, yet. But the bad choices, bad strategies accumulated and the bad results of these two last years led to this.
Now, Williams is not the only one looking for new investors but Renault F1 also. Mazepin could buy Williams.
Even if Rokit won't be the main sponsor at the start of the season anymore, Williams will participate to the 2020 season (the last one with Williams name, maybe?)

Now, I am just waiting for the new livery 2020....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I guess it will be a livery like in the 90's. The dark Blue will coorperate with Lavazza and sofina foods
f1icemankimi écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I guess it will be a livery like in the 90's. The
> dark Blue will coorperate with Lavazza and sofina
> foods

Yes, I think that white main color and blue/dark blue stripes will remain. :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 30, 2020 10:00AM
Posted by: munnzy
The quality of your work is never surpassed, thank you
It's not often the number of cars still to be released on this site has actually increased after the releases started - Mercedes and Haas and now Williams version 2!!! - It's a shame they lost the Martini Sponsorship as that was one of the best liveries
New version released 1st post: What's new?
- New lods
- Textures: Austria/ Styria livery

that's absolutely awesome what you guys creating, thank you very much :) for providing us such great stuff :)
Thank you very much for your support, Jürgen! :-)
Sometimes, you are also part of this work with great logos that only you can provide! (Y):-)

Great work, thanks for sharing!:)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy