How to change the weather?

Posted by Aymen 
How to change the weather?
Date: May 12, 2020 02:09AM
Posted by: Aymen
Hi everyone,

I'd like to know if there's a way to easily change the weather in grand prix 4 (not just the probability of rain in the settings). For example set the weather before a race to cloudy/overcast sky but without rain.

I saw that there's a sky bitmap prefix setting in the GPxPatch but I don't know if it has to do with it.

Regards.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2020 11:48AM by mortal.
Re: Weather
Date: May 13, 2020 11:16AM
Re: How to change the weather?
Date: May 13, 2020 11:56AM
Posted by: quickslick
it isn't possible
Re: Weather
Date: May 13, 2020 11:56AM
Posted by: mortal
Bumping your thread after only one day..... I'mma get angry lolz.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 13, 2020 12:51PM
Then what's the sky bitmap prefix setting in the GPxPatch?

I saw some videos on YouTube where the sky was grey without rain, so it is possible.
Date: May 13, 2020 01:38PM
you can change the weather in gpxpatch to realistic, user defined with percent of rain, or game standard and there for there is the sky prefix. And if you only want to have a cloudy sky without rain, you can fiddle a little bit with the rain percent settings in user defined. A good chance for a cloudy sky could be 25 -35%, but you have to try it out. And i think the settings belongs to the whole session , not only for a race or for a race beginning
Date: May 13, 2020 03:09PM
I tried the rain percent setting but it didn't work, I always get sun or rain.
I thought I could create my own bitmap with paint, so I can also make the night sky for night races for example.
Date: May 13, 2020 03:29PM
if you use night tracks in gp4, there are night skies included ;). If i'm not wrong the sky bmp 's in gpx patch are only for gp3 and gp3 2k
Date: May 13, 2020 04:03PM
Yes, I saw in the GPxPatch help that the sky bitmap prefix in gpx patch are only for gp3 and gp3 2k :-)

I'm gonna try those ones, they look interesting.
Date: May 16, 2020 02:33PM
Is there any other way but for gp4?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy