internal steeringwheel position change (solved)

Posted by quickslick 
internal steeringwheel position change (solved)
Date: April 27, 2020 04:35PM
Posted by: quickslick
can someone please tell me which line i have to edit in the cpsteerpos.ini of the mod 2006 to move the internal steeringwheels a little bit downwards?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2020 08:23PM by quickslick.
Re: internal steeringwheel position change
Date: April 27, 2020 04:43PM
Posted by: Carl_gpgames

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
thank you for your advice:), i have set 1 in both lines below, aswell as in the tweak.ini to enable the tweak, but nothing happens

CptSteerPos = 1 ; set to 1 to enable cockpit steering-wheel position tweak
CptSteerPosEdit = 1 ; set to 1 to enable cockpit steering-wheel position edit mode // forgotten?

edit: it works :) i simply watched the wrong car. I've edited Michael Schumacher in the steeringwheel ini and forgot, that this is Fernando Alonso ingame. So everything is perfect now

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2020 06:31PM by quickslick.
Re: internal steeringwheel position change
Date: April 27, 2020 05:18PM
Posted by: Carl_gpgames
As far as i unsterstand, it is not necessary to set these on 1 (if you run the mod with csm). It should work if you just edit the cptsteerpos.ini and nothing else. Have you tried this already?

Edit: Yes, there are settings for each car (they have all the same cockpit but different steering wheels).

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2020 05:19PM by Carl_gpgames.
yep, i've tried it, but nothing happened. Nonetheless it works now and that is great
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy