RELEASE (sportscars, prototypes, GT, touringcars)

Posted by huskyman49 
Oh my godness, this is fantastic :O I always dreamt of having early 90s DTM cars in GP4 and now this is a reality. Thank you Karl (Y)
DTM 1992, those are very nice cars, Karl, tks a lot! :)
Horacio
Brilliant, thanks for sharing

An unusual hot summer here in Austria plus some other necessary tasks brought my conversion business to a temporary halt. (H)
So I have to ask all of you who are interested in my work to be a little patient for a while... I'll certainly proceed and finish the W.I.P. projects and share them as usual...
Dear Karl,

I am very interested in all your work, I am an admirer of your work.
Maybe you can do some 1986 or 1985 F3000 conversion.
Thank you very much for your work, Carlos

Interserie 1992 W.I.P.

This is a semi-fictional mod.
Unfortunately I couldn't find the strange looking March and Reynard and Lola Horag which were competing more or less successful so I had to leave them out.
Therefore the cars included are mostly Porsche 962Cs. Other cars are a Kremer K7, a Gunnar-Porsche, some ARGO-Fords, a Lola T92-Judd, two Tiga-Fords, two Courage-Porsches, three Spice-Fords, a Gebhardt-Ford and a Konrad-Lamborghini...
Guess the track on which they are racing on these pictures... ;)
RELEASE may be in August or later - probably together with some other mods which are in the pipeline at the moment.
Have a nice summer (or winter - depending on the place you live...)

best wishes
Karl
Great mod, congratulations Karl !!!
Enjoy the summer (here winter -3 °) in August we will enjoy your mod.
PS What track is it?

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Re: RELEASE (sportscars, prototypes, GT, touringcars)
Date: June 30, 2021 05:51PM
Posted by: fongu
Screenshots look like they were taken during a sand storm, but the cars look great Karl, nice work.

Meteoro405 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great mod, congratulations Karl !!!
> Enjoy the summer (here winter -3 °) in August we
> will enjoy your mod.
> PS What track is it?

Zolder/Attic

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Yes, Zolder is the right answer :-)
The sandstorm comes from the use of ReShade...
I anyone has a better configuration of that filters I'd gladly use it anyway...

cockpit for the Leitzinger-Nissan 240SX - will be in the IMSA GTS mod to be released in August...
The track is Miami. Notice the special (peculiar) internal mirrors - would have helped Max Verstappen to avoid the collision with Hamilton at Copse maybe... ;)
btw - the Miami Port track I'm using was made by Tumyeto about nine years ago - very tricky but fun to drive. Thanks to Tumyeto - is he still active in GP4?
Now and then.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: October 21, 2021 04:25PM
Posted by: huskyman49
Date: December 31, 2021 04:19PM
Posted by: huskyman49
Summer was very busy with other tasks (see below) so it took me quite a while to complete some of my mods out of the pipeline...

#1 is now a late Christmas gift: Recently I developed some enthusiasm for US racing series like IMSA, NASCAR etc. so this is a 1992 NASCAR mod.

It's pretty complete with pitcrews, cockpit, helmets, tyres, driver pictures, performance files, high volume v8 sound plus setups for all 17 ovals...
[www.mediafire.com]

To get the real NASCAR feeling (oval racing) I solved the problem that there a hardly any NASCAR oval tracks in the GP4 universe taking the bunch of oval tracks MAXI made several years ago for his 500K mod and upgraded them a bit (signs and pits, adaption of the MD etc.) but remember: the credit for the tracks goes only to MAXI!!!
So I took the ones which resembled the most to the NASCAR tracks in question and renamed them:
[www.mediafire.com]

I suppose you have already a 'tracks'-file in your GP4 directory so please don't forget to put the 'nascartracks.ini' file into it.
[www.mediafire.com]

So have fun with the mod, please report any bugs and/or problems and
last but not least
have a good and successful 2022 (D)(B)

Karl
Date: December 31, 2021 04:25PM
Posted by: ricboca
Fantastic Karl!!! US series are always entertaining, will try it soon. Thanks for your work and happy and successful 2022 to all!!
Date: December 31, 2021 04:53PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Great Karl, thanks. Happy easter.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: January 03, 2022 09:01AM
Posted by: npnc
Thank you very much!
Date: January 03, 2022 12:53PM
Posted by: quickslick
that's great.Thank you very much Karl (Y)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy