RELEASE (sportscars, prototypes, GT, touringcars)

Posted by huskyman49 
Re: RELEASE (sportscars, prototypes, GT, touringcars)
Date: February 13, 2021 09:08PM
Posted by: huskyman49

Here the Spice SE91P with Acura-engine driven by Johnstone/Cameron/Vasser/Marvin - 5th place at Daytona 1992.
Date: February 14, 2021 09:55AM
and here the 6th place Kudzu DG1-Buick driven by Velez/Evans/Bender/Dobson

Date: February 15, 2021 11:35AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Nice ones.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: February 15, 2021 02:27PM
Posted by: livejackass
Ow man, this cars is beaut man! Great Work!
Date: February 16, 2021 05:50PM

here the rest of the cars for the IMSA 1992 mod
OMG, the IMSA 92 mod looks so dope. Keep the good work, and thanks in advance. I'm new to this modding thing, and the last two weeks I've been experiencing so many great works. What a game GP4 is!
W.I.P.

Toll.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Beautiful! (B)

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Cockpit of the Corvette ZR-1 (w.I.P.)

Spring in Styria - the new winter :-O
In the picture of the cockpit shared before you can see the boring limitation of GP4, especially at the hoses in the foreground...
It would be a revolutionary breakthrough if someone could find a way to rise the limit of some 65350 vertices, wouldn't it?

but in spite of that little inconvenience - the Corvette C4 driven by Luis Mendez is ready... ;-)
Nice flames.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Wow they look so great!

Toyota GP of Miami 1992, IMSA Championship

There are Oldsmobile Cutlass, Nissan 300ZX and 240SX, Mazda RX7, Ford Mustang Cobra, Chevrlet Corvette C4, Chevy Camaro, all as detailed as possible, even the cockpits...
Maybe I'm gonna make a mod someday, depending on the interest of the GP4 community... ;)
Please Karl!!!!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
I know it's unfair, just provoking..., for the sake of an each time greater GP4 :) - These cars would do so great on Sebring or Monterrey or a complete Riverside or a fantasy about Targa Florio - I wish I could do it but it is actually impossible in my "horizon" :)
Date: April 12, 2021 03:46PM
Posted by: drafi5
Please Karl, do it !!!!!

huskyman49
In the picture of the cockpit shared before you can see the boring limitation of GP4, especially at the hoses in the foreground...
It would be a revolutionary breakthrough if someone could find a way to rise the limit of some 65350 vertices, wouldn't it?

Have a look here (link).
It's possible to move certain objects to cockpit_dash.gp4 . With this method you can exceed the vertices limitation, but on the other hand the light effects for those objects will be reduced.
Also in my example you'll see how to make parts of the cockpit "move" to give it more life (f. e. buttons, gearshift, etc.). For your cars it would be nice to make it possible to break the front window (which can easily be done, i did it for the LCD display in the example above).

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy