RELEASE (sportscars, prototypes, GT, touringcars)

Posted by huskyman49 
Venturi 600 LM maybe? ;-)
that's correct, my friend :-)
Beautiful Mustangs!!!
SCCA???

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Laguna Seca track?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
@Karl, Very well, then I stop the conversion of the Trans Am (I remember that I had problems with the normals of the front bumper in the Camaros, and in some textures in the nosecones of the Oldsmobiles)

Keeping alive the GP4
Turbo Lover: Laguna Seca, yes - very nice track, made by maxi...
Ariel: Oh, I didn't know that you converted Trans Am (could it be that you are as sleepless than I am ;-))... you know, I'm stuck in the 90ies with my conversions for the moment so there will be more GT cars prototypes of that period in the future...
hi, any fellows around from 'down-under'? ;)

Mondeo BTCC
Re: RELEASE (sportscars, prototypes, GT, touringcars)
Date: June 17, 2020 04:08PM
Posted by: fongu
loved that Mondeo

me too ;)
Vielen Dank für die ganzen Wagen!
Hast du vor auch mal vor aktuelle zu erstellen (suche händeringend einen AMG GT3 für mein VLN mod)

gruß
Olli
Kann dir gerne einen machen, wird aber ein Weilchen dauern - du kannst ja inzwischen weiter Hände ringen... ;-)
Can make you one but it may last a while... you might keep wringing your hands meanwhile... ;-)
Cockpit Mondeo:

What a crazy idea :-O:
BTCC 1993 at Donington:

wow, very very nice :)(Y)
Nice cars and excellent convertion. Are you planning to put all those cars in a nice CSM MOD?

Keeping alive the GP4
Oh yes, that's a good idea...:-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy