GPxPatch 4.52 twice to open

Posted by AustinF1 
GPxPatch 4.52 twice to open
Date: April 25, 2020 03:12PM
Posted by: AustinF1
Having a strange issue with starting GP4 with the GPxPatch 4.52 icon on Desktop. Generally, I have to click on the icon twice as it seems the first time it sits there and thinks for a few seconds and stops. But I also noticed that in the time I typed in this and went back to the Desktop it finally did open on the first click but the game ran very sluggishly. The second click does always seem to open it normally. Anyone run into this?
Re: GPxPatch 4.52 twice to open
Date: April 25, 2020 03:30PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
No, it never happened to me. How do you have gpxcinfo configured?

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: April 25, 2020 03:53PM
Posted by: quickslick
this is a problem that appears since for one of the latest windows updates. I have the problem aswell with gpxpatch
Date: April 25, 2020 05:04PM
Posted by: Excalibur
quickslick écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this is a problem that appears since for one of
> the latest windows updates. I have the problem
> aswell with gpxpatch

Still on windows 7 and got the same problem when I click on "Start Gpx" button (at the first use of the day). I need to stop the application via task manager and to launch Gpxpatch once again.
It only happens since 4.52 v.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: April 25, 2020 07:20PM
Posted by: quickslick
exactly that's what i have, but as long i don't use csm, i can close gpxpatch with the red x and after a second start it works then normally.
Date: April 25, 2020 08:58PM
Posted by: nhorry
Same for me under csm...
Date: April 26, 2020 10:38AM
Posted by: neilcaine
I had this problem for a few months when I was using Windows 7 but since I updated to Windows 10, the issue has gone - thankfully!
Date: April 27, 2020 10:45AM
Posted by: DJSKYLINE
Same issue except I have to use task manager to close gp4.exe (it doesnt launch, just the process is running with 2mb ram). Then i click start from gpxpatch again and it works
(only occurs first time for a given pc boot)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2020 10:45AM by DJSKYLINE.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy