Williams FW26 (2004) by Dahie CTDP Hockenheim Version

Posted by SkaaningeN 
I have the versions from gp4db.com but on the website it says v2 should contain
Hockenheim version. But in the file it's Montreal. Does anyone have Dahie's Hockenheim version?
Does it exist?

I have intwebs version but it's not as accurate

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Does it have to be from Dahie?
Sadly, I don't think CTDP/Dahie FW26B (new nose)or that Hockenheim version with old nose/new sidepods, was ever converted to the gp4, only A-Version was done for gp4.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2020 09:00AM by vesuvius.
i think Dahei made a mistake in the description of the williams about the Hockenheim version, because he stated at the bottom of the readme, that this is only the canada version and it is the base for further updates and i've noticed, that Dahie made the hockenheim version for f1c, so it needs to be converted for gp4. I have the f1c version but can't convert
Enzojz was supposed to convert all CTDP FW26B versions for gp4, but one rrason or another it didn't happend.
oh i didn't knew it and that's really sad, that he never converted the cars
That's a shame. Well, I guess I have to use the Barcelona or Imola version for France, Britain and Germany.

Thanks anyway :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy