problem with the cockpit texture

Posted by lpx 
problem with the cockpit texture
Date: April 16, 2020 02:42PM
Posted by: lpx
Hi everybody,
When I put the lotus converted from f1 2013 in the old 86mod no problem, but in the 85 mod the texture is missing when the camera is on the car not when the car is far. Is there any solution?Thanks
86 mod
upload photo albums
85mod

Re: problem with the cockpit texture
Date: April 16, 2020 06:36PM
Posted by: Carl_gpgames
is the 85 affecting the f1graphics.cfg settings? make sure that all texture options are on high and 32bit is enabled in f1graphics.cfg.
Date: April 16, 2020 06:51PM
No I put the f1 graphics.cfg of the 86 mod into the 85 mod but it changes nothing
Date: April 16, 2020 08:17PM
did you check the lod settings in your mod already? try to set it on lod0 only.
Date: April 16, 2020 08:28PM
yes there is only lod0 in the two mods. It"s curious that I haven't this problem with the old 86 mod
Date: April 16, 2020 08:50PM
you can also try to copy your lod 0 file 4 times and name it "...lod_0", "...lod_1", "...lod_2", "...lod_3", "...lod_4". But as i said, there is an option in csm as well.
Date: April 17, 2020 11:27AM
The tex files of the cockpit visor disappears when the camera follow the car and appears when the camera follows an other team .Very curious and to have 4 lods didn't change anything
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy