I'm adding cars into an empty Cars.WAD and they're all White [Fixed]

Posted by JRAJ19 
I'm working from this tutorial below on a personal non-CSM version of Grand Prix 4 like the seasons you find on GP4Forever like the 1990 or 1993 season where you go straight into the game not using CSM or Zaz's Tools, I'm adding cars using the great Ripping Corpse's 1984 mod - Tutorial I'm working from, I've added the cars, went on Team Editor and forced high textures from 0 Lods and I'm getting the old White cars problem, my f1graphics.cfg is all good with the forced high textures on 1. I added the new cars replacing all the o lod cars from the original Cars.Wad, when I tried putting (hi_) in front of the ones I've put in grand prix 4 crashes before loading into a track. I'm trying to get into modding GP4 from the base game hopefully getting into creating cars ect in the future. With all this Coronavirus situation I have more time on my hands :). This is purely for personal use and to see if I can learn to do these things. All the best!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2020 09:10AM by mortal.
The fix for white cars is in the GP4FAQ.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
trying to find that FAQ white cars but I cant find it anywhere..need some help
FAQ: Graphics problems

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Thank you all for your advice/links. It's now working! (B)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy