Jorge's thread !! 85 track updates posted. 2016, 2017 and 2018 TSM Track packs compiled by jcaranti RELEASED 17/2/2024 2013, 2014 and 2015 TSM track packs released 16/2/2024

Posted by JCaranti 
AustinF1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh my gosh! Jorge is back. GP4 lives on!

Yeahh i am out of retirement. I solved the issues i had with a group of people.

But i am not commited as before because i want to have some fun too.
I signed up for this [www.grandprixgames.org]

Many dont know but in most of the years i have been producing and publishing works for Gp4
i havent really had all the fun it was suposed to be. Yes its nice modelling and updating tracks
but their wasnt any much time left for anything else.
So this year i am going to particpate in a hotlap contest as i put above and by the look its a very
challenge one, i never drove that style before. So lets see what the future will bring.

Kind regards
Jorge.

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
This thread is now under active moderation. Be aware that I will have no hesitation in removing posts and users from this site if it comes down to that.

Don't push your luck, this thread belongs to Jorge and denigrating opinions or arguments you might have about the OP do not belong in this thread. That's all I have to say on the matter.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
¡Hola Jorge! Es bueno que estés de vuelta y que nos estés deleitando con tus actualizaciones de pistas.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2022 09:08PM by airbusa380.
airbusa380 Wrote:
> ¡Hola Jorge! Es bueno que estés de vuelta y que
> nos estés deleitando con tus actualizaciones de
> pistas.

Actually after some thought i will retire after Imola 2021 release.
The person that comented here that mortal put in his place is claiming my works on youtube as his own.
He is claming he did my Canada 2016 track update, Silverstone 2018, Singapore 2014 and few more.
And he has the audacity to claim he is working on Saudi Arabia when he has cero knowledge of track editing.
In his last video published he is telling this in the description of the video.
Its terrible.

Like this i can not continue.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2022 01:57PM by JCaranti.
Due to unwarranted posts on Jorge's situation I am now closing this thread for 24 hours, be careful with your comments.

Thread now open for comments.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Hariz5800 Wrote:
> Hello, I just want to say. Is anyone have Monaco
> track with update/latest one?
>
>
> Thank you.

If you mean to the latest season i think it was from user Hega that published the 2014 monaco based on my 2013.
If you cant find that then their is a monaco in the 2014 pack, look at the first message of this topic and check that out.

(Y)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2022 11:23AM by JCaranti.
Good morning, Jorge, don't forget to give us these wonders that you've been giving us in recent times, don't call these people who don't have the capacity and keep copying other people's work.
I could find a way on the site to not let copying without your ok you understand

Buenos días Jorge, no te olvides de regalarnos estas maravillas que nos has estado regalando en los últimos tiempos, no llames a esta gente que no tiene capacidad y sigue copiando el trabajo de otras personas.
Podría encontrar una manera en el sitio para no dejar que se copien sin tu autorización, ¿entiendes?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy