Jorge's thread !! 85 track updates posted. 2016, 2017 and 2018 TSM Track packs compiled by jcaranti RELEASED 17/2/2024 2013, 2014 and 2015 TSM track packs released 16/2/2024

Posted by JCaranti 
Hinyaldee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll be an a**hole, sorry, but is anyone working
> on a Jeddah Circuit ?

Its a good question. (Y)
Im not working on Jeddah. I dont know anyone working on this track, but who knows someone might have done something.
Perhaps its a question a to ask in a new topic and probably will have other answers.(Y)

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Hello everyone,

I have done 4 2010 track updates. These are brand new. This is my Christmas gift but needs testing.

I need a tester to test using a 2010 mod, if possible that person might have experience in working with mods, installing gp4 works etc
The volunteer if possible might take screenshots during a game test.

The person can apply writing in this topic or send me a PM.

Kind regards
Jorge.

Merry Christmas everyone.

I have 4 new gifts for all:

Barcelona 2010
New to the track: 3d to stands in turn 9, turn 14 and last turn, house in turn 1 right side.
Also new 3d making wider banks from turn 4 to turn 5.
Added Safety car, medical car.
Worked heavily to make the reflexions work(not a small task !!!)
Slightly modified the .dat adding partials for S1 and S2.
Revised textures including podium.
Ofcourse all adverts matching the event as viewed in 2010
Including the safety car and the medical car

Istambul 2010
New to the track: Crowds, best line Safety car, Medicar car, Pitcables,
Finished Podium, Garages, pitstands, etc updated to the 2010 event of this track.

Shanghai 2010
New in Shanghai their was a big work on the stands with chinese letters in turn 12, safety car and medical car.
Ofcourse matching adverts, safety car lights, etc of the real event.

Suzuka 2010
As seen in the real F1 event, everything matching.

I hope everyone likes.
If you have time please take some pictures and share them here
(Y)(Y)

Kind regards
Jorge.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2021 11:40AM by JCaranti.
Merry Christmas Jorge!

Great work as always man! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Carl_gpgames@ your welcome, i kept my promise and did more.

SkaaningeN@ Thanks Eric, Yeahh its some quality work, none are the average update.

superman77m@ Gracias Sergio, ahi tenes para agregar al pack the pistas de tu mod 2010 csm.(Y)(Y)

pauloderpich@ and npnc@ thank you guys.

vesuvius@ Thanks Vesa, if you can take some screens inside the game and show here i would really apreciate it.

More track updates s are comming.(Y)(Y)

Lovely to hear, thank you! Happy Holidays/Felices Fiestas :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2021 11:23AM by luis_trzn386.
Is there a way to play this game without mounting the iso file of the original cd. because when i start gpxpatch and press start it always ask for the cd. can there someone be so friendly to post an sollution for me ? please
Is there a way to play this game without mounting the iso file of the original cd. because when i start gpxpatch and press start it always ask for the cd. can there someone be so friendly to post an sollution for me ? please
Sorry for the ultra late responses everyone, i was waiting for more people to comment so i can answer back to all.

luis_trzn386@ Gracias Luis, Thank you Luis.

quickslick@ Thanks Jurgen. More track updates are coming.
Among them I got Barcelona 2012 v2.0 coming, its something i always wanted to update because i was never satisfied with the quality of the original release update i did.

gap177@ Thanks Glen. My friend yeahh i had a wonderfull Christmas and a Happy new year here with familly only, i did not want anyone outside of our bubble because
here in Argentina the Omicron mutation of the Covid 19 hit seriously the last 10 days making 4 days ago the worst day ever of the almost 2 years of the pandemia of pèople getting infected here.
Anyway i am having fun modding Gp4 track updates , many in the pipeline.

Kind regards
Jorge.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy