Jorge's thread !! 85 track updates posted. 2016, 2017 and 2018 TSM Track packs compiled by jcaranti RELEASED 17/2/2024 2013, 2014 and 2015 TSM track packs released 16/2/2024

Posted by JCaranti 
Kimi-The-Champ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nice to see your work Jorge!
> But I think your turn 10 is a little bit wide or
> is that deceptive?

Why you happy to see me work?

It might be a little wide my version but looking at your pictures you have it wrong the other way because to me its too narrow and you missed
the old layout in T10 track because it was still their intact, i saw that in the race.

@pauloderpich i am not sure if i am back or not, will depend on several factors witch i will not say in public.

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Hey, Jorge!

As Mr. Kimi said, and in regard you´ve asked me for a feedback, your version is yet a bit wider than its current layout, based on official plans shared on web.

I would rather wait for a proper Google Earth imagery, anyway feel free to get these files I share here for reference on making new Turn 10.

Good job so far, keep it up.

TURN 10 FILES

Hi dear Gildorf !!.
Yes, its a little wide my version. Thats part of the reason why i asked your feedback because i was
not 100% sure if it was ok or not and besides i value you a lot.

I completed a 2nd version of it making a compromise between version 1 of the attemp and the suposed to be correct track by the files
you uploaded. I did this on purpose because by looking inside .gp4 of barcelona it would give a more reasonable look of it than to
to follow exactly the path shown in the files you uploaded with the .tga file.

Here is what i mean:

Ther black with X crosses was the previous attemp of the new T 10. (Y)

Kind regards
Jorge.

JCaranti schrieb:
> Kimi-The-Champ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > nice to see your work Jorge!
> > But I think your turn 10 is a little bit wide
> or
> > is that deceptive?
>
> Why you happy to see me work?

why shouldn't i?
I worked more on the .dat of Barcelona 2021 layout.

I think this looks really ok and clearly is not deceptive...

:-):-)

gap177 Wrote:
> Great work Jorge. (Y)(Y)
>
> Glenn

Thanks Glen. (Y)

Here is the 3D done their

Now i am working on T1 in the bank, theirs an escape road their that runs to the middle of turn 3.
Its going to be tricky because i have to make some serious modifications to the land and the banks in that zone.
This escape road was done in 2020 and they kept it for the 2021 GP and i like a challenge !!!.;)

I'm sorry for the GP4 community, Friend, but I'm happy for you. Take your time and your life with the people you love most.
mralpha Wrote:
> I'm sorry for the GP4 community, Friend, but I'm
> happy for you. Take your time and your life with
> the people you love most.

I might not retire yet.
And i would like to say if i start releasing works it will be by the PM service only and only to known users
that i wish to share.

A moderator has edited this post due to a users complaint regarding content.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2021 11:55PM by mortal.
Long time since i posted here

I have been working on Spa 2020 and posibly 2021.
I have modified the second pitlane exit witch goes from eau rouge, through radillon and exiting at the beginning of the camel straight.

This is from the actual race

This is how it looks inside Gp4

So lets see what happends.
Feedback is welcome.

:-)

Barcelona 2021

I have worked on Turn 1

The escape road, everything around their had to be updated to make this fit.

So lets see what happends.

Nice Jorge. Excellent job on the escape road at Barcelona and now the secondary pits at Spa are finally accurate. What would we do without you Jorge. I'm looking forward to the finished product. Keep up the great work.

Stay safe my friend.

Glenn
Really nice work Jorge! Always looking for 100% accuracy! It’s amazing what you’ve done in Barcelona, and now you surprise us with Spa...
Keep pushing!

Paulo
@gap177
Exactly Glen, Its something i always wanted to update on Spa Francochamps track and i remember many failed to do this because they said their was a Gp4 limit...
i never belief that in this case of this particular Spa problem, buts tts like all things if your comited and you really understand what your doing anything is posible.

About Barcelona, it put many hours into this track updating it, i dont mean just what i show in the recent changes in the layout and turn 1.
I am hoping to release it one day.
I might need a help on a logo for the tower at the begining of the pitlane, if someone can help me on that it would be nice.

Yep, i always stay safe and healthy doing my 10km runs everyday.

@rracunis
Ok but send me a picture to my PM box of how you look at the rain of this track on your computer (Y)

@pauloderpich
Yeah, i always go for accuracy or the very best next thing close to the aim.
Yes their is work to be done but as you can see the most hard stuff to do is over.
Also i have to continue working on Imola 2021 in our attempt with drt01. You saw already some pictures and it looks promising.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Kind regards
Jorge.

JCaranti Wrote:
> I might need a help on a logo for the tower at the
> begining of the pitlane, if someone can help me on
> that it would be nice.

Is this logo?

Here's an .eps file of "Catalunya" logo: CATALUNYA LOGO

If its another, tell us. I don't know exactly what logo is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2021 12:00AM by kerleyf1.
kerleyf1 Wrote:

> If its another, tell us. I don't know exactly what
> logo is.

Hi Kerley!!

This is what i need:

For the 2020 version

For the 2021 version

Kind regards
Jorge

A bit of trawling through google produced this much, not perfect, but hope it helps.

Click for hi-res versions:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy