Jorge's thread !! 85 track updates posted. 2016, 2017 and 2018 TSM Track packs compiled by jcaranti RELEASED 17/2/2024 2013, 2014 and 2015 TSM track packs released 16/2/2024

Posted by JCaranti 
Guys remeber that this Mugello update is a massive 3d work. So dont expect to be released soon.
Also its a join work with Drt01.

Its most likely to be released Silverstone, Hungary, Spain and Belgium 2020 soon. (Y)

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
great news from you Jorge :) and no worries, we all know good things take its time:)
Hi Jorge! It’s been a long time... worried about you. Hope you’re doing well...
Any news on your Silverstone (and Hungaroring, of course) project? The pics showed are awesome!
I wonder if we’ll hear (read, in deed) some news about that.
Kind regards, Paulo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2020 02:27AM by pauloderpich.
pauloderpich Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Jorge! It’s been a long time... worried about
> you. Hope you’re doing well...
> Any news on your Silverstone (and Hungaroring, of
> course) project? The pics showed are awesome!
> I wonder if we’ll hear (read, in deed) some news
> about that.
> Kind regards, Paulo

Hi Paulo,
I am ok, keeping healthy, doing my daily 10km runs, you can view my runs at Garmin Connect.
Doing all covid-19 protocols and even some protocols of my own creation just to be healthy.

I know i have been quiet here, but no worries i have worked everyday a little in the Gp4 track updates.
I have worked futher on Silverstone both the British GP and the 70th F1 anniversary.
I have worked on Portimao(Algarve 2020) more recently witch is a very tricky update due to a lot of 3d work to be done. Maybe i am at 70% ready on the 3d and about 20% on the adverts.
I have worked on Mugello 2020 sending stuff to Drt01
etc
etc

These 2020 track updates are by far the hardest of all seasons to do and they take a long a time.

I simply dont post much in the forum just in case someone puts a red flag here on me. So i keep communication to a minimum of what i do about Gp4 track updates.

Anyway soon i will start showing pictures of the works and releases will start again soon.

Kind regards
Jorge.

great news jorge, very much looking forward to it!

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Well Jorge... Great news in deed. It's also prime news knowing you're working on Algarve 2020, that´s awesome.
Looking forward to a soon release. I know it's a massive work but you rock man!!!
Keep on running, stay safe and be well my friend.
(Specially keep safe, I've heard things are not quite well in your realm)

A hug, Paulo
Hello everyone :-) :-)

I have been working on the Algarve 2020 track update.
I have made several bridges like the one in the start finish line and other sectors.

Pitlane, pitbuilding and all stuff their is updated garages, pitcables, pitstands, pitmuppets, etc

Here it is missing the heineken advert on the other side of the ground and those sausage rolls with extension on green painting.
But it shows the blue stripes and the ground heineken advert.

In the rolex bank i had to create those yellow elevated sausage rolls(sorry i dont know what else to call them). I still need to make another 4 or 5 of them.

Here is the pirelli ground advert.

The challenge is these weired banks that has escape routes marked on green painting in the ground forming like a road path.
What i describe is located before the yellow pirelli ground advert. I dont have a picture of this one because its still in progress of making.

I still need to put most of the adverts but showing progress on the 3D and other stuff. (Y)

Kind regards
Jorge.

Fantastic work Jorge. Thank you very much for the news. We still waiting for your wonderful update!!!
beautiful work jorge! this is gonna be awsome!

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Great work, Jorge! Nice updates and details! (Y):-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looking great Jorge! Thanks in advance for your great job!
Paulo
CaOss Wrote:
> Nice work!!

Thanks (Y)

skakazzo Wrote:
> Fantastic work Jorge. Thank you very much for the
> news. We still waiting for your wonderful
> update!!!

We are getting their (Y)

Carl_gpgames Wrote:
> beautiful work jorge! this is gonna be awsome!

Thanks Carl. Trying to do something good. (Y)

Excalibur Wrote:
> Great work, Jorge! Nice updates and details!
> (Y):-)

Thanks Arnaud, 2020 track updates are coming soon.

gap177 Wrote:
> Stunning work Jorge!! (Y)(Y)
>
> Glenn

Thanks Glenn

pauloderpich Wrote:
> Looking great Jorge! Thanks in advance for your
> great job!
> Paulo

Gracias Paulo !!!. :-)

quickslick Wrote:
> i'm so amazed to see what you are creating, Jorge
> :)

Thank you Jurgen. I am trying to do a nice update not just put some adverts and done.
This Portimao track i worked originally with Gildoorf, you can see that in the credits of the read me file.
I provided almost all the original 3d of this track back in the day, so i am thinking giving it to F1virtual to release this 2020 update.
Team player is always best for everyone.

A little show of progress.

imb stock
I made this escape route path marked on green painting.
I am not happy with the bank that you can see in the right side because its suposed be less asphalt and more sand trap.

That the news for now. (Y)

I am always in awe of you all track makers. Really beautiful work Jorge here, attention to details is amazing.
These tracks and updates will be highly appreciated for many years ahead.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy