Looking for someone to do a helmet painting

Posted by Parachki 
Looking for someone to do a helmet painting
Date: March 08, 2020 09:54PM
Posted by: Parachki
I wrote in the GPGSL thread, but it seems that nobody has seen it, so I’ll do it here. I plan to join the series, but I am currently busy to do a helmet paint, plus I am a total noob when it comes to helmet painting. I am asking for a basic helmet paint, as a temporary workaround until I do my own helmet. Thanks in advance
Re: Looking for someone to do a helmet painting
Date: March 09, 2020 04:21AM
Posted by: shep34
Hi there.
Your best bet is to PM some of the team owners listed in the first post of the GPGSL thread. The current season is drawing to a close, with 4 races left. There are a few spare test seats though, enquire with team owners and you may be able to get a seat for the rest of this season, PLUS next season....
By my "not 100% sure check, there could be a seat with Southern Cross Racing and/or MMM Motorsport. Pm the team owners....

Then, once you have a team, your helmet paint job really can look good, with a few team sponsors on it potentially....
I am happy to have a go at painting, if you give some ideas or even reference pics of anything you want to base a design off....

For ideas, i like playing around with www.helmade.com for some design and colour options.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Date: March 09, 2020 06:56AM
Posted by: mortal
Mr. Parachki may already have a team lined up. I would think that once he has a lid an announcement could be pending.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 09, 2020 07:21AM
Posted by: shep34
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr. Parachki may already have a team lined up. I
> would think that once he has a lid an announcement
> could be pending.

A very basic helmet can easily be done by a number of people, would-be painters just need to know any preferences of colour, design choice etc....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Date: March 09, 2020 10:31PM
Posted by: Flash Formula
If anyone need a helmet painted, feel free to PM me and let me know ;-) I'm happy to help (Y)

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy