White cars after installing MOD 1994

Posted by djvero 
White cars after installing MOD 1994
Date: February 03, 2020 05:47PM
Posted by: djvero
I tried installing mods after a long time again. Many years ago I messed up as well, so I kinda gave up on it. This time I installed the 1994 MOD, but after that I keep getting white cars. Even moreso, I dunno how to get back to the original version anymore, since I still see the 1994 cars every time I start the game, even after de-installing Zaz tools, GPxPatch etc.

To complicate things more, when I start CSM I get the following message:

"No clean WAD found. Install a clean WAD by running patchdownloader or the recovery menu". When I do recover I only get the number "9". When I do patchdownloader I can click "download 9.6 pack + clean cars.wad and install it", but then...freeze. So these two options don't help anything.

I want the 1994 MOD out and the original cars back. Please help :(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2020 05:48PM by djvero.
Re: White cars after installing MOD 1994
Date: February 03, 2020 06:00PM
Posted by: White Falcon
Set the resolution.
Date: February 03, 2020 06:03PM
Posted by: White Falcon
Use DgVoodoo v2.61!!!!
Date: February 03, 2020 08:56PM
White Falcon Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Set the resolution.

I still have the 1994 cars when I set the resolution. I want them gone and the old vanilla cars back. How do I do that?
Date: February 03, 2020 11:07PM
Posted by: fongu
reinstall GP4

Date: February 04, 2020 07:53PM
fongu Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> reinstall GP4

Yes, that helped, although in the beginning I had partially white cars and strangely the Ferraris were all white outside the cockpit. Then I used this thread [www.grandprixgames.org] to fix that with some patches, so I guess it's alright now. Thanks for the help though!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2020 08:00PM by djvero.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy