GP4 Mods?

Posted by weigzyy 
GP4 Mods?
Date: October 15, 2019 09:17AM
Posted by: weigzyy
Hello there,
I am new here so sorry if I am asking about well-known information, but I downloaded few mods to GP4 (2006,2012,2013 and 2015). The thing is I am worried about the tracks in TSM, if I ain't gotta have problems with that. The main problem is that any of these mods doesn't work with keyboard. Can you help me with that? Or mods are only playable with the wheel? Or how could I make options to play GP4 mod with keyboard?
Thanks for answers guys,
See you.

weigzyy
Re: GP4 Mods?
Date: October 15, 2019 10:19AM
Posted by: TGF1Driver2
Hello, you need to look ingame for the settings where you can choose joystick, keyboard or wheel. I don't know exactly where it is because I haven't need it for ages. I'm playing with keyboard at well. I can take a look at it later. But you can also search for it ingame right now if you want to. (H) ;)
Date: October 15, 2019 10:38AM
Posted by: weigzyy
Well I tried alsmost everything, I got my keyboard to the notebook connected manually beause I play it at NUM8 NUM4 NUM6 and NUM2, and I tried to set my options by every way and nothing helped. It doesn't steer right, it doesn't steer left, it doesn't brake, it only can accelerate by a key I wrote to the 5th place in the keyboard options (Don't know what it is called now). I think you might not get this message but when you look down in the game you will understand and know what I mean.
I was wondering if the mods are compatible with keyboard settings because I don't understand it at all, because normally the game ran at these settings (Up-NUM8, left-NUM4, right NUM6, brake-NUM2).
Please any idea would help :(

weigzyy
Date: October 15, 2019 01:07PM
Posted by: quickslick
maybe it helps to change the keybindings in the keybind.ini in the tweak_data folder of your mods
Date: October 15, 2019 03:03PM
Posted by: petrus
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy