Failure Editor GP4

Posted by Rafa_brucevandamme 
Failure Editor GP4
Date: October 08, 2019 03:14PM
Posted by: Rafa_brucevandamme
Hello friends,

I need some help, with Failure Editor, I'm playing season 94, and I'm trying to force Ayrton Senna to quit, but I can't get him to leave the race, is there any other way besides editing the race save by the editor in question? ?
Re: Failure Editor GP4
Date: October 08, 2019 06:47PM
Posted by: Noog
Hi,

Not sure if this will work if you're loading a saved game, but if you have a folder called gp4_tweakdata, look for the numcars.ini file and edit that, replacing the appropriate 1's with 0's. At least it should be able to leave him out of the next race(s).
Date: October 08, 2019 07:17PM
Hello,

sure, in this case it will work in the next GP that is Monaco, Williams only raced with Hill, I have already learned to replace the driver, as well as replacing Jean Alesi with Nicola Larini in Aida and San Marino, I thought I could force the driver to leave .
Date: October 08, 2019 07:18PM
Posted by: Soutsen
Or maybe it is a numcar.ini matter if you don't want to see him racing in your game numcars.ini. Open in and change the 1 to 0, the one which is matches Senna's spot.

Date: October 09, 2019 12:02AM
I will try this, I thought I would get him to fail a save during the race, not just prevent him from participating in it.
Date: January 28, 2022 12:06PM
Posted by: torana_05
I am trying to use the old failure editor just for some fun.

I have installed it and i am requested to enter a free registration code. As this site does not exist anymore it is impossible to get past this step.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Date: January 28, 2022 01:14PM
Posted by: Noog
I have v1.3 zipped up in my files and it contains a file called registration code with the following:

GP4
User

Hope that helps
Date: January 28, 2022 01:15PM
Posted by: huskyman49
[www.mediafire.com]

Hope it works for you :-)
Date: January 28, 2022 01:17PM
Posted by: torana_05
thanks guys

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy