The end of exclusivity...what does this mean for Codemasters?

Posted by Isaint 
I want to release GP V, is that ok?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
You must release the non-beta of your Zandvort track first, so it's not going to happen in this century

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
You make me cry Soutsen. :(

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Probably by getting kissed by Lacrowe, despite your efforts to charm her in the past

;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2019 08:23PM by Excalibur.
would be ace, if this dream come true :)
Honestly I have to thank codemasters, if it weren't for their mediocre offerings I'd never have "rediscovered" the GP series.

Years of frustration made me realise that everything I was looking for was hidden in plain sight, Geoff had been delivering the goods since 1991. Once a good game always a good game

Once I returned to Geoff I never looked back, still the best off-line f1 sims ever made and I'm sceptical that it will ever be surpassed, thanks Geoff
GP2tisfoso28, you right! Codemasters or EA its always really frustation... on steering, driving, even in the rookie level, very, very complicate.

The GPs of Geoff was always a delight to drive since the Amiga or even on the C64 Revs.
No Cider in Japan... Hotdogs... Codemaster is definitively not up to date. Grand Prix X is.... ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2019 09:48PM by gezere.
Still haven't seen any confirmation of "end of exclusivity" except to a thread on CM's forums that had no inkling of confirmation either. One person even said the thread title is misleading, suggesting it may not be 100% correct.

As an aside, installed CSM again on the weekend (after getting bored with F1 2019), installing the 1994, 2001 and 2006 mods. Started with a championship with Alesi, a kind of last-to-first challenge. Drove like Grosjean more than Schumacher, but it was a blast from start to finish. And the game looks amazing for a 17 year old game.

It's crazy how little tweaking is needed - it was basically just install CSM, run it and set graphics to high to avoid the white cars. The CSM mod variables setup is actually part of the fun.

I will do the full championship probably over a few months. I am recording it and will upload it for my own future watching pleasure. :)
And, as expected, it continues: [blog.codemasters.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy