NTT Indycar Series CSM MOD 2019 - Released 19/10/2019

Posted by rracunis 
Very glad you've liked the MOD . Actually , the tyres and rims were made by AUS_Doug for the first Indycar MOD released a couple of years ago and nothing was changed since there , they are not updated then . I didn't test too much this MOD but I didn't notice any major issue with it like flipped tyres and since the first release all worked well . Anyway I will have a look tomorrow because if a master like you said probably something may be wrong (Y)
Re: NTT Indycar Series CSM MOD 2019 - Released 19/10/2019
Date: October 24, 2019 03:47PM
Posted by: petrus
Cars are really stunning again:)

I encountered several issues with the mod:
* Visors on/off and tweaking (realtime, headmove, slipstream) is not working because a gp4tweak file with the following text is not merged:
[SYSTEM_TWEAKS_ENABLE]
HeadViewMove    = %tweak_headmove%  ; set to 1 to enable head view movement tweak
HelmetMoving    = %tweak_headmove%  ; set to 1 to enable helmet moving sensitivity tweak
OnboardCamEdit  = %tweak_realtime%  ; set to 1 to enable onboard camera position edit mode
ViewAngleEdit   = %tweak_realtime%  ; set to 1 to enable onboard camera view angle edit mode
HelmetPosEdit   = %tweak_realtime%  ; set to 1 to enable helmet position edit mode
TyrePosEdit     = %tweak_realtime%  ; set to 1 to enable tyre position edit mode
SteerPosEdit    = %tweak_realtime%  ; set to 1 to enable external steer position edit mode
ArmsPosEdit     = %tweak_realtime%  ; set to 1 to enable driver arms position edit mode
CptSteerPosEdit = %tweak_realtime%  ; set to 1 to enable cockpit steering-wheel position edit mode
CptDashPosEdit  = %tweak_realtime%  ; set to 1 to enable cockpit dash position edit mode
Slipstream	= %tweak_slipstream% ; set to 1 to enable slipstream effect
CustomVisor     = %tweak_visors%  ; set to 1 to enable custom visor tweak

* Driver preview pictures in the CSM menu are in wrong size and are looking compressed; solution: resize to 205x197
* Driver name of "Kimball" in performance files of Round06.txt is written "kimball".
* Wheel rotation; add "rotate = 0" in globalvars.ini vars section to fix this
* Teamart driver pics in 512x512 resolution are not shown on my computer; solution: resized to 256x256
* Teamart team logos in 512x512 resolution are not shown on my compter; solution: build logos in 128x96
* Weather images in 512x5112 resolution are not shown on my computer; solution: resized to 160x128

I am already working on an update that fixes all these and also comes with some enhancements like:
* GPaedia with indycar 2019 data (all 5 languages)
* Support for tracks:
- bold menu entries, track preview maps, trackmaps and countrymaps for existing GP4 tracks
- loadingscreens (17, 4x3 format)
It will probably be available at the weekend.

petrus' gpaedia files
There were 97 different car liveries to be made to which have to be added drivers art , logos , gridcars , performance files , helmets , visors etc . Luckily I was able to finish the MOD in 1 month having to do everything by myself , obviously should have a lot of mistakes , the MOD was not tested at all . The teamart folder was set to my computer's resolution, 1600x900 , except the gridcars ( 97 alpha channels had to be made ) , simply forgot to reduce the size for the whole teamart folder .
Glad you can improve the MOD , should have the original TGA pics , ask me if you need .

PS: Fongu , Gezere , Excalibur .... please don't look the shapes ( faces , vertices , normals etc ) , surely you will also find a lot of problems as well

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2019 07:22PM by rracunis.
Date: October 24, 2019 07:47PM
rracunis: Glad you can improve the MOD , should have the original TGA pics , ask me if you need .

Of course your original tga files will be included in the update.
No reason to apologize. Without time for testing mistakes are to be expected. It's great that you finally finished the intense work at all.

petrus' gpaedia files
i like the mod and i totally appreciate it what you've done Ricardo, considering you've pretty much done it all on your own. This is a great achievement from you (Y). And even if there are some bugs, it shouldn't be a problem to solve them :)
Date: October 26, 2019 11:02AM
Posted by: jbs
Hello, it is possible to change the performance of the car in the indy car, because I am surpassed by all cars, I have no speed.
sorry about my English
jbs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello, it is possible to change the performance of
> the car in the indy car, because I am surpassed by
> all cars, I have no speed.
> sorry about my English

This is weird , the performance.texts used are the same of the 2018 Indycar MOD and it works very well to me . I don`t know if something is wrong in this specific issue as this MOD was not tested , an update is coming up soon and all should be fine
Date: October 26, 2019 04:56PM
Posted by: jbs
OK thank you
Date: October 26, 2019 08:53PM
Indycar2019 update

Three parts:
1) indycar2019fixes.cmu: some fixes, full gpaedia with indycar2019 data.
2) indycar2019resizegpi.cmu: resize gpi of driver, team logo and weather images to standard size; install only if you have problems with the display of the original images.
3) indycar2019trackaddon.cmu: track support with loadingscreens, trackmaps, countrymaps and enhanced CSM menu.
For details look at the included readme.txt file.

Download: indycar2019_update (last update 2019-10-28)

petrus' gpaedia files

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2019 05:40PM by petrus.
fantastic, thank you very much Peter :)
Date: October 26, 2019 11:26PM
Posted by: fongu
Thanks for the update, really appreciate this mod.

(By the way, I try to only be critical about my own work and when I do get to look at other shapes, which I don't have too much time for these days, I look for what I can learn and improve on in my own modelling)

Thank you very much for the update Peter .

There is a very small bug with a specific .ico file . You have to download and replace it on here : Data/Files/Info/icons

Link : [www.mediafire.com]
Date: October 28, 2019 05:50PM
rracunis: There is a very small bug with a specific .ico ... Patricio O'Ward.ico

Yes, this was missing after changing the name from "Patricio Ward" to "Patricio O'Ward".
It is now included in the fixes part of the Indycar2019 update.

To fix this in your existing mod you may also just rename the icon "Patricio Ward.ico" to "Patricio O'Ward.ico" in folder Data\Files\info\icons.

petrus' gpaedia files
Date: November 06, 2019 01:00AM
Posted by: raskar
fongu Schreef:
> Thanks again, what a pleasure it was to run and
> play and watch! For some reason my tyre textures
> don't load properly, perhaps I just need to flip
> them?

I have the same problem did you resolved it?What's the solution?
Date: November 06, 2019 12:02PM
Posted by: fongu
Petrus gave the solution earlier
* Wheel rotation; add "rotate = 0" in globalvars.ini vars section to fix this

Download his update with other fixes :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2019 12:02PM by fongu.
Date: November 07, 2019 12:16AM
Posted by: raskar
fongu Schreef:
> Petrus gave the solution earlier
> * Wheel rotation; add "rotate = 0" in
> globalvars.ini vars section to fix this
>
> Download his update with other fixes :)

ok tHANKS TO ALL OF YOU
Does an No-CSM version exist ?
Date: November 12, 2019 05:10PM
Posted by: Soutsen
Thanks a lot (Y)

Did any one this indy panel for the mod ? :)

Thankss
Quick question: Where is this mod or full version available at? It looks amazing!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy