Clean exe
Date: September 05, 2019 12:03PM
Posted by: schu4ever
Hi all

Just closed my CSM and when I tried to open it again I got this message:

Your exe is not an original exe
You have modified your executable with other tools
install a new fresh exe

Of course patch downloader no longer works so I was wondering if anyone can help me do it manually(including telling me where I can get fresh exe). I don't relish the idea of reinstalling CSM and all the mods if there is an easier way.

Thanks
Re: Clean exe
Date: September 05, 2019 12:08PM
Posted by: mortal
That's a pretty common occurrence with CSM failing to restore the exe. Might be one in my files, check my sig, you know you want to.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 05, 2019 11:26PM
Thanks mortal

I don't think you have an exe in your files but I managed to find one and installed it so CSM is now working. I am, however, gonna "borrow" your original wads as they will come in handy at some point.

All the best.
Date: September 05, 2019 11:30PM
Hey mortal

I take it back - you do have the exe in your files!
Date: September 06, 2019 09:57AM
Posted by: mortal
Ner Ner Ner, told you so. :-P

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: September 09, 2019 06:28PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Where ZaZ tools is installed, go to ...\ZaZ GP4 Tools\Settings and open Carset Manager.ini and find the line "OriginalEXECheck=1". Change 1 to 0 and save the file.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy