Wrong number of laps

Posted by GasPanic 
Wrong number of laps
Date: September 04, 2019 10:57PM
Posted by: GasPanic
Hello there!

I think I'm facing some issues here. If I load a track from TSM (let's take an example, Adelaide) the number of laps are always depending on which slot the track has been loaded from (like if it's the first slot (Melbourne), the race will be only 58 laps, but there should be like 81 laps I guess). What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance!
Re: Wrong number of laps
Date: September 05, 2019 12:07AM
Posted by: landex
You can change laps by editing the .dat file in the GP4 Infos Data with GP4Builder. But I dont know if it works with TSM.
Re: Wrong number of laps
Date: September 05, 2019 02:07AM
Posted by: flojoe1097
It's because it is reading the number of laps for the slot number in the vanilla game instead of the laps you want for Adelaide. The way you can ensure the laps are 81 laps is go into your GP4 folder, then Tracks, then the folder which Adelaide is in and then go into the settings.ini file and add a line above the track name saying 'Laps=81' then save it, then load the track again on GP4 and it should give you the correct laps.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy