Looking for a GP3/Formula 3 mod (2015-2017 or so)

Posted by Soutsen 
Looking for a GP3/Formula 3 mod (2015-2017 or so)
Date: September 03, 2019 06:29AM
Posted by: Soutsen
I believe I saw on these forums a thread with a GP3/Formula 3 series being worked on (season 2015 or 2017 - something like that) not so long ago - maybe a couple of years ago. Due to the series' name being similar to Grand Prix 3 game it is uneasy to find this one. Anyone with a better memory/searching ability than me?

Date: September 03, 2019 03:43PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
I had started converting a rfactor GP3 mod, but they didn't give me permission to continue ...

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Re: Looking for a GP3/Formula 3 mod (2015-2017 or so)
Date: September 03, 2019 05:46PM
Posted by: Soutsen
Oh, that blows for sure.
Thank you for the reply, Ariel, and thank you for all your enormous work for the community with all these mods you had crafted (Y)

Also - just an idea for a future possible conversion maybe: we don't have a British Formula-Ford car model for GP4 yet. It would be really great to have it some day, since it always been one of the most iconic race categories in the past at least (I)
well, nvm - I've just read that the British Formula-Ford series folded 5 years ago already and has been replaced with F4 class and absolutely different looking chassis...

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2019 06:19PM by Soutsen.
Re: Looking for a GP3/Formula 3 mod (2015-2017 or so)
Date: November 25, 2021 03:13PM
Posted by: rusolive
Or you could try LJack's 2013 GP3 mod.

Слава Україні!
Glory to Ukraine!
2013 gp3 car:
[www.grandprixgames.org]

and the GP3 2016
[sketchfab.com]
was build from me and a another artist for rfactor2.. and i didn't become a message for permission question lol :D

:)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy