Some problems

Posted by Lenzar 
Some problems
Date: August 03, 2019 11:25PM
Posted by: Lenzar
Having installed a noCD for GP4 and GP4 tweaker, my GP4 is not running quite as nicely as it was.

First off, the Ferraris are now totally white in game. I've tried the 're-calibrate' trick in game but this did not work.

Secondly, the points given are now wrong! It's giving the current 25-18-etc points instead of the 10-6-4-3-2-1 system from 2001. I downloaded Rewards 1.6 to fix this, but get an error in French.

I run Windows 10 - is this a problem?
Re: Some problems
Date: August 04, 2019 12:15AM
Posted by: Noog
Just a guess but installing the updated 2001 mod will probably fix both problems.

[www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: August 04, 2019 01:15AM
Posted by: TomMK
I created a version of GP4 with Tweaker pre-installed, as well as the no-cd patch. You can find it in the Downloads section at GP4 Central.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: August 04, 2019 10:30AM
Posted by: Noog
Yes Tom. I use a version of your installation pack, modded to include some of the little things I always end up including like some custom sounds, an f1graphics.cfg tailored for my box, a clean results spreadsheet and some home-brew dash instruments etc. Saves a lot of time and should be the starting point for any user. Thanks.

PS: Can't remember if yours does this but one little thing which helped me is I put the whole thing in .zip with under a folder called GP4 (Default). That way, I never have to re-configure ZaZTools because it always looks for that folder when I run CSM to install a mod. Then, once the mod has been installed and run once in my WinXP VBox, I close it and rename it GP4 (xxxxyear) and it's ready to rock on my Linux. That saves a lot of time too. I re-installed a new mod for the first time the other day and it was all done and dusted in under 5 mins. It used to take me ages.

TomMK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I created a version of GP4 with Tweaker
> pre-installed, as well as the no-cd patch. You can
> find it in the Downloads section at GP4 Central.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy