1997 Misc. stuff [released]

Posted by Hega 
1997 Misc. stuff [released]
Date: August 01, 2019 12:07PM
Posted by: Hega
1997 stwheel textures

5 teams included at the moment. I could do more but can't find any good photos of the other teams steering wheels.

Download: [www.mediafire.com]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow_underd.tex for 1997

- With this file, you can set "shadows: low" in your graphics menu (and improve performance), but still have the right size shadow for 1997 car.

- Installation: Just put it in your cars.wad and replace the original file. (Backup first if you like)

Check also this line from f1graphics.cfg, make sure it's set to "1":

1 ; [MAIN VIEW] Shadow type (under cars) (0=> off, 1=> static, 2=> composite, 3=> projected)

Download: [www.mediafire.com]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: 1997 Misc. stuff [released]
Date: August 01, 2019 02:00PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
Fantastique, thank you very much (Y)(Y)
Date: August 01, 2019 03:34PM
Posted by: quickslick
thank you very much Heikki :), can we maybe expect the tyres as seen in your screenshots aswell? that would be amazing
Date: August 01, 2019 05:17PM
Posted by: tamburello
Thank you very much for the wheels :-)

I found a good picture of the B197 Wheel here: [www.silverstoneauctions.com]

Maybe this is useful for you (B)
Date: August 01, 2019 06:22PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Fantastic! Do you have a template of the steering wheel hands & arms which also can be used for other mods? :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy