GPGSL S13 - R14 British Grand Prix / Silverstone - Stay safe and enjoy some quality virtual racing [S14 track voting open, details p. 114]

Posted by GPGSL 

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2020 01:29PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
Good coverage! :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Miserable season.......

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Bad race for the team with two DNFs, hopefully won't be repeated in the main race.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Our car looked fast! even offroad! hope Williams is allright, heavy shunt!
That was a race to forget, even though I think I would have still finished in the points if not for the engine failure

Dominik Karda | MAC Racing - #7 - Race Driver
That wasn't the correct track used...

Furthermore all 22 cars are player controlled?!

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2020 09:40PM by kedy89.
I’ll take that result....

BUT, that clearly is not the right mod you are using. TNR livery is no more, which then makes me wonder if the right perf file I’d bring used??

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
shep34 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I’ll take that result....
>
> BUT, that clearly is not the right mod you are
> using. TNR livery is no more, which then makes me
> wonder if the right perf file I’d bring used??

True that, didn't even notice it.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
shep34 Schreef:
> I’ll take that result....
>
> BUT, that clearly is not the right mod you are
> using. TNR livery is no more, which then makes me
> wonder if the right perf file I’d bring used??

I used the most recent mod that was posted. Not sure why it is not displaying the right liveries and helmets. I used the right performance file though.

-Ryo

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2020 09:53PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
GPGTV.org/farked Wrote:
> shep34 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I’ll take that result....
> >
> > BUT, that clearly is not the right mod you are
> > using. TNR livery is no more, which then makes
> me
> > wonder if the right perf file I’d bring
> used??
>
>
> I used the most recent mod that was posted. Not
> sure why it is not displaying the right liveries
> and helmets. I used the right performance file
> though.
>
> -Ryo

Correct liveries show for me with that latest mod Tobi posted just recently. As have the previous few updates with the 2kF1 showing.... hope your race mod is showing correct liveries.
As for the perfs, did you cut/paste them from the thread here, and replace in the mods?

Really hoped for a podium after a decent start, still happy with fifth

As for the perfs, did you cut/paste them from the thread here, and replace in the mods?

Yes, I used the performance settings from a few pages back. I copied/pasted those into the correct file.

I may have forgotten to uninstall the older version of this season's mod, which may be why the liveries didn't change. It'll be fixed for the feature race.

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2020 12:25AM by GPGTV.org/farked.
GPGTV.org/farked Wrote:
> As for the perfs, did you cut/paste them from the
> thread here, and replace in the mods?
>
> Yes, I used the performance settings from a few
> pages back. I copied/pasted those into the correct
> file.
>
> I may have forgotten to uninstall the older
> version of this season's mod, which may be why the
> liveries didn't change. It'll be fixed for the
> feature race.

THE BIG QUESTION : is this the AI driving, or YOU?
It appears from screens, and unexplained/bizarre incidents, it is YOU doing the actual driving. That is NOT how the series is run....
There are some big concerns on how this session was run, with a few tell tale signs on the graphics to suggest you drove every car in the sessions.

Please categorically confirm what you are doing, as if that FP session, plus the Qual and Race are been driven by you, the results are null and void, and a new coverage needs to be done.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2020 01:58AM by shep34.
Was a feature race for the test drivers even mentioned prior to when the boost deadline for the round was posted? It's always best to announce if a feature race is taking place so that we can decide on what to do with our boost.

While I do think some things were weird, like the amount of accidents and the wrong liveries and track, we can’t just say he drove every car in the session, I didn’t even know this was possible, and what are the proofs?

Perhaps someone could explain to me how it is possible for the RD to drive the cars? Which graphics in particular give away this fact?
If there is the slightest element of doubt occurring here the race should be declared null and void and the RD duty handed over to someone else.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2020 03:38AM by mortal.
mortal Wrote:
> Perhaps someone could explain to me how it is
> possible for the RD to drive the cars? Which
> graphics in particular give away this fact?
> If there is the slightest element of doubt
> occurring here the race should be declared null
> and void and the RD duty handed over to someone
> else.

That is a great question, one which i have been wondering myself! The coverage itself was good, and no visible sign of a replay icon to suggest of a rewind to catch the action unfold..... so, that is a mystery.

But, the below shots make the whole thing questionable :

The posted coverage has all drivers with "P" alongside their names. This indicates human driven on GP4.

And to ensure this is the case, i just selected the first 10 drivers in the mod to drive as, and.... they have the P next to them.

I just hope that there is some misunderstanding, or reason why this is displayed, and that the coverage can stand "as is". But on face value, it needs to be wiped from the history books. We just need to wait and hear from Darksoul himself, to answer if it was he driving all cars in the feature race and qual for that race.
The fact that there was a feature race as well, is another issue some will be unhappy with, in terms of usage of boosts..... a whole other saga right there LOL

In case we have to throw this FP session out the door, i have run a session here this afternoon, with coverage that can be put up relatively quickly. Tuesday night Aussie EST at the latest....

Fingers crossed that Qual and Race are not being run the same way, as if they are, null and void immediately.

*** And to clear it up, absolutely not a witch hunt, or accusations from me/anyone else, just observations brought to the table by a handful of people that picked it up immediately, and let a few on the Board know....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2020 06:48AM by shep34.
How is it possible to drive several cars at once ? Just wondering.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy