GPGSL S13 - R14 British Grand Prix / Silverstone - Stay safe and enjoy some quality virtual racing [S14 track voting open, details p. 114]

Posted by GPGSL 
What a terrible race for me, one to forget..

Yes Sean, great win!!! All in all this has been a very successful weekend at Baku

Dominik Karda | MAC Racing - #7 - Race Driver
I guess I couldn't have wished for more. Brilliant drive from both guys to snatch some valuable points in a very difficult race. It paid off that we waited so long with the pitstops to avoid another case of losing positions in the pits.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Meh, too bad the gearbox gave up!

I am willing to RD the next race.

I won't cheat!

Christel VXR driver #6.

Wow, no pace at all in the car, I couldn't even profit from the problems of people in front of me

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Darksoul Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meh, too bad the gearbox gave up!
>
> I am willing to RD the next race.
>
> I won't cheat!

Why not? It's common when you're a RD.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Great result for Luke. He's right back in the championship fight. Ryo was unlucky and was on for a strong finish. Here's hoping he can make the same amount of progress in the next round.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

n00binio schrieb:
> OKish but not exactly great.
>
> Thanks for running this round, if that's ok for
> everyone I'll have a go at the german GP

Make sure I'll win it please and thank you

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Cheating as RD is rule 101 to occur isnt it?? LOL

And, hence why i wish to have no further role as RD for Free Practise until the title may be decided one way or another. Winning is nice, but not with any cloud of doubt overhanging it - i simply am not that ego driven.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
kedy89 schrieb:
> n00binio schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > OKish but not exactly great.
> >
> > Thanks for running this round, if that's ok for
> > everyone I'll have a go at the german GP
>
>
> Make sure I'll win it please and thank you

Obviously additional changes to the perf files by me require a monetary compensation.

But in all seriousness, I understood Darksould wanted to run Hockenheim so I'll do one of the other races.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Sorry for the incident with Gustavo's M.M.Motorsport... but don't blame me, blame that bloody wasp family in my cockpit ;)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Another 11th place. 2 points again but not very impressed with it on total.
Congrats to Sean! Great race!

Happy to finish 3rd, just wish Luke would finish behind me from now on and Tobias aswell. Shame to see Ruben retire and that we lost the lead in the constructors.
Tyrant Motorsports Reminder

Just another quick reminder to let everyone know that Tyrant Motorsports is still on the lookout for a driver to take over the vacant test driver seat for Season 14. Anyone interested in taking the seat should send me a PM for further discussion, and should get it done ASAP as I plan to have the Season 14 lineup finalised by the end of March at the latest.

Brett Sinclair Wrote:
> Sorry for the incident with Gustavo's
> M.M.Motorsport... but don't blame me, blame that
> bloody wasp family in my cockpit ;)

We'll have to make sure that the cockpit is thoroughly cleaned out by the time we get to Germany. Don't want those pesky wasps interfering with your performance again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2020 11:06AM by Mullet345.
P4 was the best we could do today. Pitstop was a bit unlucky and I lost some time on the incident in front of me, but we did not have the speed for a podium.

I'm happy with the points after a poor few races. The only way is up, next race we will be back to fight for the win hopefully!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
3rd place ! Let me tell you, this was a true relief after the poor couple of races we went through. I almost thought I had it and could win this win... hopefully my first victory will come soon...
kedy89 Wrote:
> Seeing that the first S14 lineups have been
> announced
> [gpgsuperleague.fandom.com]
>
>
> To keep track of things

M.M. MotorSports will switch from Ferrari to Troller Engines next season

Great performance from the team I have to say. Looking forward to next one.

My GPGSL Career
decent race overall for us, looking forward to the next one

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy