GPGSL S13 - R14 British Grand Prix / Silverstone - Stay safe and enjoy some quality virtual racing [S14 track voting open, details p. 114]

Posted by GPGSL 
Losing out to an unboosted driver, @#$%& joke

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
GPGSL Rd 8 Brazilian GP Official Results

Race Result

Fastest Laps

This is Bs!! We had boost and this happens, TNR has boost and finishes 3rd and 4th with almost the same engine performance, f*cking joke, the season is lost
Might as well retire from the league, i'll see

It's a lottery draw! At least we scored a few points. Better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Probably my worst weekend ever...

-----------------------------------------------------

What a drive from Michael, absolutely clinical. Bad luck Ruben, you’ll get them next time.

An to all those people whinging about a bad result and threatening to quick. Harden the f**k up. Take a look at the results MAC had for the first 3 seasons. You can’t always have instant success.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Great result from Tobias - shame that Sean's pace fell away during the race

X (@ed24f1)
God how disappointing this is

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
John, what happened my friend ?

And for me, I'll take 9th place everytime starting from 17th, it was a good race but can do better doh... took some points for the team, that's good.

Nice coverage btw

See you all on the grid in Emmeloord ;-)

Marcus

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
what the hell?!, even with a team boost, we finished really bad.
it's unbelievable...

Macca25 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What a drive from Michael, absolutely clinical.
> Bad luck Ruben, you’ll get them next time.
>
> An to all those people whinging about a bad result
> and threatening to quick. Harden the f**k up. Take
> a look at the results MAC had for the first 3
> seasons. You can’t always have instant success.

I don't have the perfomance to win any race or even finish inside the top 3, I know that, but the team boost having no effect is a joke

Won't quit, it was in the heat of the moment, apologies about that

MMM Announcement
Giovanna Michail will be the main driver for next season, partnered by Vitor Gustavo. And we are changing the engine supplier from Ferrari to Troller, a Brazilian car manufacturer

One place gained in the race, gutted.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Looks like a decent weekend all around for our team. :)

Dominik Karda | MAC Racing - #7 - Race Driver
I don't know what happened after the pit stop but the pace of the car dropped off, but at least I managed to complete the race in 8th place earning some good points for myself and the team
Congrats to Toby for finishing 2nd and gaining the championship lead.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
Happy with that result after the last few races. Now lets see if we can improve on this in Baku.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
OHHHH YES!!! What a race! Car felt amazing. Happy with my performance!
Race ruined by some silly move again. It seems like the main series with the races is not for me, despite good results at the qualies. Good thing I'm going to return to the testers duties next season.

Better than I expected after the first half of the race. Somehow I managed to get track position despite having no pace at all.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Well, i may as well join the chorus of angry drivers/team owners, eh??! LOL

How in the hell does Jalving get overtaken, way down in 16-17th??!! One of the strongest perf drivers, being overtaken by mobile chicanes (no offence intended, by the way :) ?? I call BS!

Yep, not a good race for DMR. Lets get the hell out of Brazil, asap. Move on we shall....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy