GPGSL S13 - R14 British Grand Prix / Silverstone - Stay safe and enjoy some quality virtual racing [S14 track voting open, details p. 114]

Posted by GPGSL 
GPGSL Season 13, Round 7 - US GP - Official Results

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2020 04:07AM by GPGSL.
grats on the win Luke

Check out that Constructors title battle - gonna be a fight to the end, for the top 6 teams it seems. Back half of the season looks tasty!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Another race weekend to forget about.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Boom! Great drive and win for Luke again. The constructors battle is very tight!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

A third 10th place finish, it will not get any better.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Brilliant drives from both drivers to end up on the podium at the end, and Warrington now sits 10pts behind the championship leader. And on top of that we are once again back in the lead for the constructors title, but with how close it in the standings it means we can't afford to have too many mistakes that could cost us valuable points.

I've decided that I'll be the RD for the next round if that is ok with everyone.

YEEEEEEEES HA! HA! P4!!!
PUTA QUE PARIU!!!!!!
VAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

What a complete waste of boost

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Nice coverage, the race itself was quite processional, indeed.

Result-wise I'm happy with 7th, decent points.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
A good recovery from the bad qualify to get a couple of points.
btw why my PG point went to Russell?

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Soutsen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A good recovery from the bad qualify to get a
> couple of points.
> btw why my PG point went to Russell?

Fixed now - did tables early this morning, before first coffee had kicked in. Tables will be revised to reflect this.

from 3rd to 7th for no apparent reason, sure

3 boosts, 3 poles, 3 wins, 2 fastest laps, sure

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Bad race for me with that transmission but congrats to Toby for his 6th place finish.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
kedy89 Wrote:
> from 3rd to 7th for no apparent reason, sure
>
> 3 boosts, 3 poles, 3 wins, 2 fastest laps, sure

I saw your pitstop happen live. You got delayed as Gustavo(i think it was??) came past in the fast lane, past you. That halted your exit prematurely.
Then, i am guessing there was a bit of the usual shennanigans up at the Turn 1 apex...

Mullet345 Wrote:

> I've decided that I'll be the RD for the next
> round if that is ok with everyone.

Fine by me. I was potentially going to run a Feature Race for the test drivers (been ages since they had one...), but now thinking i might offer to do that one at Emmelord the following round, as part of the GPGSL's 200th round.

Well that was as awful as expected, just no pace at all

Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for Round 8 BRAZILIAN GRAND PRIX - INTERLAGOS are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT SUNDAY, 12th JANUARY 2020.
For team boost you must state whether your team requires a single boost or a double. Please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - BRAZIL/Interlagos"in - (Single/Double)[/b]". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - BRAZIL/Interlagos".
Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE : Failure to provide your driver name or team name as entered into the GPGSL "MAY" result in boost not allocated. Last round, one driver and one team failed to provide their names, but out of the goodwill from the GPGSL, boost was applied

SEASON 13 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S13

Round 01: AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX - Melbourne - Winner : Ruben Greidanus - MAC Racing
Round 02: MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX - Sepang - Winner : Luke Russell- Christel VXR Racing
Round 03: ITALIAN GRAND PRIX - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - John Warrington - Tyrant Motorsports
Round 04: BELGIAN GRAND PRIX - Zolder - Winner : Luke Russell- Christel VXR Racing
Round 05: GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH - Michael Pedersen - MAC Racing
Round 06: GRAND PRIX DU CANADA - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve - Carlos Rodriguez - Maverick Track Performance
Round 07: UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX - Circuit of The Americas - Winner : Luke Russell- Christel VXR Racing
Round 08: GRANDE PRÊMIO DO BRASIL - Autódromo José Carlos Pace - 75% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 09: GROTE PRIJS VAN FLEVOLAND - Emmeloord - 20% - 4 AI Errors
Round 10: AZERBAIJAN GRAND PRIX - Baku - 20% Weather - 10 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 11: GROSSER PREIS VON DEUTSCHLAND - Hockenheimring (Classic Layout) - 20% Weather - 10 AI Errors
Round 12: EUROPEAN GRAND PRIX - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 75% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: PORTUGESE GRAND PRIX - Estoril - 15% Weather - 10 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 14: BRITISH GRAND PRIX - Silverstone Circuit (Layout TBA) - 50% Weather - 14 AI Errors

hmm, really gotta pull our fingers out now
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy