GPGSL S13 - R14 British Grand Prix / Silverstone - Stay safe and enjoy some quality virtual racing [S14 track voting open, details p. 114]

Posted by GPGSL 
Just wanted to wish all involved in this little bit of fun we call GPGSL, a Merry Christmas. May you all be safe, happy and hopefully on Santa's good list.
Personally, i am looking forward to Xmas Day of no doubt building endless Lego, eating too much and drinking perhaps a bit too much. Then on the 26th hitting the bike for a ride, the paths for a run as i try to burn off all those calories, so i can squeeze my big fat guts into the cockpit, ahead of the next round of GPGSL at the COTA.
See ya all there.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Merry christmas to you all, can't wait to eat for a week straight and spend some quality time with my family. Love the holiday without even being a christian. Girlfriend always mocks me about how much i adore Christmas, even as an adult ^^.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2019 11:25PM by Calligaris.
Merry Christmas into the world from me, too, since I'll travel a lot in the coming days and probably won't be around in the next days to wish you calm and peaceful holidays.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Not a good result in Canada, but at least I finished the race this time. Hopefully we can improve after the Christmas break.

Also Merry Christmas to all in the GPGSL :-)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Merry Christmas to everyone! =)
Merry chrisamus to everyone

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Merry Christmas to all!

X (@ed24f1)
Merry Christmas to everyone in GPGSL! :-)
+1 everyone ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Guys, for me, the best thing that happened this year was to meet you all and this amazing game.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Merry christmas, folks, don't crash!

Christel VXR driver #6.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Ho ho ho! Merry christmas everyone, I hope you all have a nice time with friends & family. I gave Santa his sleigh a minor upgrade, so hopefully he can also be home in time :-)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2019 02:34PM by Charrel.
Merry Christmas all, and a good new year as well!

Merry Christmas guys, I hope you all have a good time!

Miss the Christmas race on a snowy Spa. :(

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Nice one Charrel but I think it might need some snow tyres just in case ;)

Dominik Karda | MAC Racing - #7 - Race Driver
Merry activity check!

What do you know, we also keep a naughty & nice list. And two people have been very naughty. These are:

Maximilian Schieder (SCR), last posted on October 7
Nico Beggani (Mistral), last posted on November 11

Both are on their third and final warning. And in lieu of coal, the league grants them:

Twin Santa boots!

Happy holidays to you all, and merry whatever you celebrate! Stay safe, and enjoy.

What an unholy Christmas present. You're really cruel, Carlos! ;)

Trademark: Thisisajoke.gpgsl

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Schieder, again?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy