GPGSL S13 - R14 British Grand Prix / Silverstone - Stay safe and enjoy some quality virtual racing [S14 track voting open, details p. 114]

Posted by GPGSL 
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for Round 6 CANDIAN GRAND PRIX - Montreal are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT WEDNESDAY, 27th NOVEMBER 2019.
For team boost you must state whether your team requires a single boost or a double. Please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Montreal - (Single/Double)". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Montreal".
Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE : Failure to provide your driver name or team name as entered into the GPGSL "MAY" result in boost not allocated. Last round, one driver and one team failed to provide their names, but out of the goodwill from the GPGSL, boost was applied

SEASON 13 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S13

Round 01: AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX - Melbourne - Winner : Ruben Greidanus - MAC Racing
Round 02: MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX - Sepang - Winner : Luke Russell- Christel VXR Racing
Round 03: ITALIAN GRAND PRIX - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - John Warrington - Tyrant Motorsports
Round 04: BELGIAN GRAND PRIX - Zolder - Winner : Luke Russell- Christel VXR Racing
Round 05: GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH - Michael Pedersen - MAC Racing
Round 06: GRAND PRIX DU CANADA - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve - 50% Weather - 16 AI Errors
Round 07: UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX - Circuit of The Americas - 10% Weather - 20 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 08: GRANDE PRÊMIO DO BRASIL - Autódromo José Carlos Pace - 75% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 09: GROTE PRIJS VAN FLEVOLAND - Emmeloord - 20% - 4 AI Errors
Round 10: AZERBAIJAN GRAND PRIX - Baku - 20% Weather - 10 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 11: GROSSER PREIS VON DEUTSCHLAND - Hockenheimring (Classic Layout) - 20% Weather - 10 AI Errors
Round 12: EUROPEAN GRAND PRIX - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 75% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: PORTUGESE GRAND PRIX - Estoril - 15% Weather - 10 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 14: BRITISH GRAND PRIX - Silverstone Circuit (Layout TBA) - 50% Weather - 14 AI Errors

Turbo Lover écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eric, you have to tag a funny comment with [funny comment][/funny comment] to
> make it clear for everyone.

[funny comment]That's not funny[/funny comment]

Imma run Montreal if people don't mind

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Havent read all the posts but why complain if an error is made? just ask polietly either here or in a PM and ask hey did you miss something?

Damn people dont forget its just for fun! And its done by peolpe on theire own free time.

I know i have been along for a while and havent helped out with RD i sadly dont have the time or the mental energy(especially that) but i really enjoy the effort and massively respect what they do!

Keep it up folks! =)

peace out from a dark wet middle part of Sweden
kedy89 schrieb:
> Imma run Montreal if people don't mind

Perfect, thanks a lot.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Pretty happy with my own form this season - hopefully can keep it up without distracting from my management of the race team!

X (@ed24f1)
kedy89 Schreef:
> Imma run Montreal if people don't mind

Looking forward to it.

I want to thank Glen for his great coverage of the Austrian gp.

I'm sorry you didn't get the accolade you deserve.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
>
> I want to thank Glen for his great coverage of the
> Austrian gp.
>
> I'm sorry you didn't get the accolade you deserve.

Not at all seeking accolades. I do it out of enjoyment, and to unwind from real life.... simple as that.
If i didn't enjoy it, i wouldn't do it.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
That was a weekend to forget for TNR.. hopefully things will turn around soon!

Ecurie Mistral Statement

Nico Beggani will be back in his race seat at Montreal. I'd like to thank a lot Daly McClure and Natã Cremasco for their help while we were in trouble and wish them the best for their future races in the championship.

EricMoinet schrieb:
> Ecurie Mistral Statement
>
> Nico Beggani will be back in his race seat at
> Montreal. I'd like to thank a lot Daly McClure and
> Natã Cremasco for their help while we were in
> trouble and wish them the best for their future
> races in the championship.

hang on, what exactly is happening here?

Well, Nico had a two race penalty for missing out and has done his penalty, so he's back in the race seat.

Aha, I see, thanks for the explanation

Looking forward to Montreal, always enjoyed this track!
EricMoinet schrieb:
> Ecurie Mistral Statement
>
> Nico Beggani will be back in his race seat at
> Montreal. I'd like to thank a lot Daly McClure and
> Natã Cremasco for their help while we were in
> trouble and wish them the best for their future
> races in the championship.

Just to get this straight (workig on the perfs atm): you want to thank Vitor Gustavo, not Nata, right? ;-) Nata didn't change his place at all during the last two rounds.

Nata is the teamboss, hence why he thanks him ;)

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Thanks Toby for the explanation. Even though you didn't drive for me, a Big Thank You.

LOL, ok, my fault. So basically Beggani is back in the 2nd Mistral seat, McClure goes back to the 2nd MMM seat and Gustavo returns to the 1st MMM test seat. I think i got it now...

Just one remark (I already thought about this when the change happened initially): why didn't Gustavo directly replace Beggani in the first place? Moving around drivers in the perf file is one of the more error prone and annoying tasks so I would be grateful if we could minimize the amount of such moves in the future.

n00binio Wrote:
> LOL, ok, my fault. So basically Beggani is back in
> the 2nd Mistral seat, McClure goes back to the 2nd
> MMM seat and Gustavo returns to the 1st MMM test
> seat. I think i got it now...
>
> Just one remark (I already thought about this when
> the change happened initially): why didn't Gustavo
> directly replace Beggani in the first place?
> Moving around drivers in the perf file is one of
> the more error prone and annoying tasks so I would
> be grateful if we could minimize the amount of
> such moves in the future.

Perhaps driver moves like that, need to be ticked off first by the GPGSL, before being official. Might just save some headaches....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Hmm still away for a few days, but might find time for a team re-vamp while I've still got time to xD
Don't think it'll be in time for Canada though
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy