GPGSL S13 - R14 British Grand Prix / Silverstone - Stay safe and enjoy some quality virtual racing [S14 track voting open, details p. 114]

Posted by GPGSL 
I still haven't got an idea of what happened back there. But amidst all the shuffling, another dissapointing result. Kudos to Matteo, though, at least the team had something to celebrate.

On to the next one as they say.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Yes! P12! Even with so many boosts, I managed to score!
but if a certain person had not get shocked at me, I could have finished better ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2019 05:51PM by TheFireKing.
Brett Sinclair Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The GP of Austria should be off the calendar next
> year, far too many incidents and accidents...

I second that ;)

JohnWarrington Wrote:
> Brett Sinclair Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The GP of Austria should be off the calendar
> next
> > year, far too many incidents and accidents...
>
> I second that ;)

Starting to think similar with this too.... Too much trouble at the chicane - maybe a CC line fix could improve this, because the rest of the track is great.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Ruben was only passed on the line. How did he end up 4 seconds behind Luke?

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Well, not like the races the last 2 seasons were without incidents. Really could've been expected.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
shep34 Wrote:
> JohnWarrington Wrote:
> -----
> > Brett Sinclair Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > The GP of Austria should be off the calendar
> > next
> > > year, far too many incidents and accidents...
> >
> > I second that ;)
>
>
> Starting to think similar with this too.... Too
> much trouble at the chicane - maybe a CC line fix
> could improve this, because the rest of the track
> is great.

In real life there is at least one race per season that is chaotic and cause a shuffled up result (Just look at the Brazilian GP in F1’s). This is a good chance for the smaller teams to grab a good result for once so I think it should stay. All you front runners need to calm down, you will be back winning races next round.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Why on Earth I don't have my points for 10th place ? Do you mean 10th is not good enough for me and I don't deserve points for it ?

Wow, top of the standings - although got very lucky avoiding all the crashes and incidents. Unreal how slow I was in qualifying without boost though...

Amazing how so many people can throw rocks at those who put the effort in to do the ENTIRE race director role for the weekend, results tables etc, YET they make NO effort themselves to offer assistance themselves (Tobi you are excused from this, given the amount of help you have given me....)

Bottom line, if you have complaints, step up yourselves and have a shot! I will gladly provide you a download link for the spreadsheet... Or have a go at doing the Race Coverage and be prepared to be judged :) Honestly, this series hangs on a thread of survival with a skeleton team of helpers, so if you want it to keep going, dont be too judgemental.

The oversights on this round of the tables, now corrected and about to be posted. Sorry to inconvenience you....:(
No excuse from me, but got a fair bit going on in life right now, so if you don't like it, tough. Every tiny weeny little error now fixed, just to keep you all happy :)

Written, spoken and authorised by yours truly. Rant over. Feeling better now.... :)

Wasn't expecting that result. A few points is always welcome.

Greetings from Thailand. :-) Close to Chang International Circuit. Buriram.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
shep34 Wrote:
> Amazing how so many people can throw rocks at
> those who put the effort in to do the ENTIRE race
> director role for the weekend, results tables etc,
> YET they make NO effort themselves to offer
> assistance themselves (Tobi you are excused from
> this, given the amount of help you have given
> me....)
>
> Bottom line, if you have complaints, step up
> yourselves and have a shot! I will gladly provide
> you a download link for the spreadsheet... Or have
> a go at doing the Race Coverage and be prepared to
> be judged :) Honestly, this series hangs on a
> thread of survival with a skeleton team of
> helpers, so if you want it to keep going, dont be
> too judgemental.
>
> The oversights on this round of the tables, now
> corrected and about to be posted. Sorry to
> inconvenience you....:(
> No excuse from me, but got a fair bit going on in
> life right now, so if you don't like it, tough.
> Every tiny weeny little error now fixed, just to
> keep you all happy :)
>
> Written, spoken and authorised by yours truly.
> Rant over. Feeling better now.... :)

I guess i was the only one who likes your coverage as i said yesterday.
I can't do it better, so please carry on, even if you are evil to me on the race day... ;)

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey Shep, when I asked about the places for me, Chris and Eric I didn't mean to complain, as I am a rookie I positively thought there was something I missed. Sorry if it seemed like nitpicking.

What you guys do here is great, I know how much goes into this and I really appreciate it. If additions are needed to the skeleton crew running the ship I would be glad to help in any way once I am no longer a rookie and a bit more able to manipulate the game.

Sandro Calligaris
Every morning I wake up at 6:30 AM and I'm back home at 8:00 PM. At best. Meaning that my work schedule can keep me for longer if needed, not counting the numerous trains or traffic delayed because of incident (like yesterday) or trains cancelled (like a week ago), etc... When week-end comes I'm exhausted. I truly appreciate the hard work done on the series by those devoted to make it alive, and I know how much work is needed to keep it alive.

I only make comments on my team's performances, that are currently very poor, in a way a team manager would do IRL if he was in my shoes, ie while throwing points out of the door every race for no reason. As everyone else I noticed an error on my name with missing points. My comment on it was an attempt to make it funny. Target missed, apologies. How do you want me to point it out ? Flat spotting it in a cold, technical way or with a pince of humor ?

Are we back to the time when we had to say 'I try to be funny' to expect that everybody found it funny ? Errors happen, we all make some, that's not a big deal and we're playing a game that we don't even play (<= This is some kind of rubbish humor). Please don't take it personally.

Eric, you have to tag a funny comment with [funny comment][/funny comment] to make it clear for everyone.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
My race was a short one :( At least Nick secured a nice amount of points for the team.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
What started out as a good start quickly turned into a horrid race for us. I know that nothing will come of it, but I feel MAC Racing played dirty in using their second car to ruin Warrington's race so that it could allow Pedersen to challenge for the lead against only one car instead of two. Anyways, what's done is done and we'll regroup for the next round.

Two boosts in a row wasted for nothing. A season to forget for me from now on, I guess...
Anyway, going to strike the field with my own team from the S14 onwards, so it will be a completely different story, I hope

All i am saying is if you see a problem with the results tables, just alert me to it - nothing is automated, keying errors happen - and when/if they happen, they will always be looked into, fixed if required and re-posted.

As for the skeleton staff running the series though, i stand by that :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy