GPGSL S13 - R14 British Grand Prix / Silverstone - Stay safe and enjoy some quality virtual racing [S14 track voting open, details p. 114]

Posted by GPGSL 
A miracle we scored a few points. Messy round right there.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
That race would have been amazing with Japanese commentary

Dominik Karda | MAC Racing - #7 - Race Driver
The wet conditions finally did me in crashing out like that.

Congrats to Toby for getting 4th place and points for the team.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2
WTF. Just been watching the first 10 laps whilst having my breakfast - spat my Fruit Loops all over the screen at Lap 1, turn 1 with Charrel losing it... then again shortly after with Rodrigo going off track and then slamming into a stranded car in the middle of the track.....

To those who voted Zolder onto the calendar (me included LOL!) you are to blame for this!!! LOL. Great track, but geeez unless the AI gets fixed, i think we need to shelve this one from being on the calendar next season.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Dom Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That race would have been amazing with Japanese
> commentary

Lol. Excellent coverage btw. Thanks Tobi.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
The first 10 laps were comedy gold, enjoyed it a lot ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
What a disaster this weekend.. hopefully we'll come back strong in Austria.

Not bad for my return to Mistral. From starting P21 to ultimately finishing in Top 5 at the end on a wet conditions is super stuff from me. :-) It was really hard out there.
Lost a couple of places in the last lap. It seems it became usual this season...

Nevertheless, some points in the end for a change...

-----------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2019 09:33AM by X_Acto.
Awesome!! What a great win for Luke! Lights to flag and no issues all race long. A great second win for him and Christel VXR. I can’t believe how this season is going!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

for christ sake...was running 3rd...grrr!
Those Ferrari engines are way too weak

Season 13, Round 4 - Belgian GP - Official Results

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/23/2019 12:27PM by GPGSL.
Ok, first 2 points of this season in the bag ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
I'm still limited to mobile internet and so haven't been able to watch the video, yet, but the comments really suggest pure chaos. So I'm very happy with Matteo's 3rd and assume it was the best possible. Plus, it makes me really glad that I forgot to submit the team boost (again) ;-)
Also nice to see that Anderson finally got the grip of the car with a solid position in FP.
For Carlos and me it was just bad luck this weekend. Heads up and better luck next time.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Keep it on the black bit and hope for points was the strategy and apart from a small off half way through the race it worked.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
What a race - 2nd win of the season, car absolutely perfect.

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
First 3 races were terrible after my adventures of M.M. Motorsports, but after returning to Mistral things look improved to me. Phew, it could've been worse if that continued.

And nice to have most positions gained in the race which I'm happy to leave with it. :-)
8th position!
That is a progress!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy