GPGSL S13 - R14 British Grand Prix / Silverstone - Stay safe and enjoy some quality virtual racing [S14 track voting open, details p. 114]

Posted by GPGSL 
Oh come on the car is really @#$%& on this track

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Aaaaaaaand, We're back!

AMR's Jack Elleker leads, with a healthy 5 second lead on lap 9

But no sooner are we signing the praises of Elleker, and he is off the track!

He slams the barriers at Lesmo 2

Transmission failure sending the AMR off track...

Debris on track from Ellekers meeting with the wall...

With Elleker out of the race, Warrington inherits the lead...

Hinz now the remaining AMR, running strong in 4th...

Buitenhuis in 5th...

Scala in 6th...

Kederer in 7th...

Russell in 8th...

O'Neill in 9th...

Sakata rounds out the top 10...

More drama! This time it is Pedersen who has drifted wide at the Parabolica...

He hits the wall hard, breaking his front left wheel assembly off the car...

End result, out of the race for Pedersen....

Meanwhile, a bit of calm in the midfield, with 5-7th spread out....

Alpha's Tobi Kederer having a solid run, but he will want more today...

Fellow Alpha driver Sean O'Neill back in 9th, hot on the tail of Luke Russell...

And in 10th, Sakata has a pack of cars within striking distance behind him...

A great look at the Lego blocks on the side of the Christel livery....

With all the craziness of the first half of the race, a full look at the standings, with signs of pit stops to come...

Pit stops underway in a busy Pit Lane....

A TNR in 3rd - did anyone pick this to be on the cars for S13??!!....

Out front, Tyrant driver John Warrington has a solid lead heading into his pit stop....

Positions 1-8 as the pit cycle continues....

Positions 9-16....

And 17-22....

Soutsen makes his stop, with Beggani in at the same time...

The Ecurie Mistral driver is out ahead of Soutsen...

The top 3 yet to stop...

Hinz in 6th, the leader yet to stop...

Vilela roars down the front straight as our leader is exiting the pit lane...

A battle looms for 5th position....

Hinz has drawn alongside Jalving in the Lesmo's...

The German makes the move, up to 3rd...

O'Neill and Russell fight away, as Warrington puts a quick lap on the board...

A commanding 6 second lead for Warrington. His race to lose from here, surely...

Home town hero Matteo Scala in 5th, as he runs through the shadows at the back of the circuit....

Kederer up to 6th...

Buitenhuis a fantastic 7th,,,

Russell in 8th...

O'Neill in 9th...

McClure in 10th for MMM...

Sakata running 11th...

Final point gaining position being held by Greidanus...

Rodriguez in 13th...

Silva in 14th...

Gilson runs in a lowly 15th after his early dramas...

Trouble for Vilela!!...

The engine in the back of the DMR has blown, taking out the Brazilian from a very promising finishing position...

4th through to 9th on the back straight...

Vilela's engine still smolders as the 2nd and 3rd place cars now lap the stricken DMR...

Warrington now well in command...

1st to 8th...

9th to 16th...

17th to 22nd...

More trouble on track! This time it is Daly McClure, parked on the side of the track with a mechanical issue ending his day...

Beggani flies past at 342km/h as marshals try to move the wounded MMM entry...

Scala in 4th, with Kederer closing in, as the laps quickly roll towards the end...

Final lap, can Scala fend off Kederer on the final lap...

There was no catching Warrington today, after the demise of Elleker. A comfortable win in the double team boosted Tyrant.

Hinz finishes 2nd for Aston Martin Racing...

Jalving takes the 3rd place on the podium for Demon Racing...

Unfortunately missed by the director, Kederer managed to get past Scala on the last lap!

Scala in 5th after a late battle with Kederer...

The TNR of Jerome Buitenhuis in a splendid 6th place...

Luke Russell in the Christel comes home in 7th...

Sean O'Neill in 8th for Alpha...

Sakata in 9th for the second Christel entry....

Ruben Greidanus in 10th for MAC Racing...

Carlos Rodriguez in 11th, in a queit day for him in the MTP...

And Paulo Silva in 12th, to claim the final point position of todays race...

Full Race Results below....

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Season 13, Round 3 - Italian GP - Official Results

That was a shocker of a round for the team.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for Round 4 BELGIAN GRAND PRIX - Zolder are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT SUNDAY, 6th OCTOBER 2019.
For team boost you must state whether your team requires a single boost or a double. Please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Zolder - (Single/Double)". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Zolder".
Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE : Failure to provide your driver name or team name as entered into the GPGSL "MAY" result in boost not allocated. Last round, one driver and one team failed to provide their names, but out of the goodwill from the GPGSL, boost was applied

SEASON 13 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S13

Round 01: AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX - Melbourne - Winner : Ruben Greidanus - MAC Racing
Round 02: MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX - Sepang - Winner : Luke Russell- Christel VXR Racing
Round 03: ITALIAN GRAND PRIX - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - John Warrington - Tyrant Motorsports
Round 04: BELGIAN GRAND PRIX - Zolder - 50% Weather - 10 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 05: GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH - Österreichring (classic layout) - 50% Weather - 4 AI Errors
Round 06: GRAND PRIX DU CANADA - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve - 50% Weather - 16 AI Errors
Round 07: UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX - Circuit of The Americas - 10% Weather - 20 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 08: GRANDE PRÊMIO DO BRASIL - Autódromo José Carlos Pace - 75% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 09: GROTE PRIJS VAN FLEVOLAND - Emmeloord - 20% - 4 AI Errors
Round 10: AZERBAIJAN GRAND PRIX - Baku - 20% Weather - 10 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 11: GROSSER PREIS VON DEUTSCHLAND - Hockenheimring (Classic Layout) - 20% Weather - 10 AI Errors
Round 12: EUROPEAN GRAND PRIX - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 75% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: PORTUGESE GRAND PRIX - Estoril - 15% Weather - 10 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 14: BRITISH GRAND PRIX - Silverstone Circuit (Layout TBA) - 50% Weather - 14 AI Errors

Fantastic result for Warrington in bringing home the victory, though I must admit the early stages of the race was a bit intense considering that the pace in the car had dropped off a bit from how it was in qualifying. It would've been interesting to see if Warrington had the pace to pass Elleker ontrack so in a way we are a bit disappointed to not see them battle it out for the win.

Not too sure what happened to De Bruyker in the first lap prior to his race ending mistake at Parabolica seeing that he dropped down the order from 13th on the grid. Just have to hope that the next round will turn out better for him as he won't have much of a chance in defending his title being down in the midfield all the time.

DMR post race debrief...

Whislt we walk away from Monza happy to have had Charrel up on the podium, it was a real shame to see Rodrigo suffer an engine failure. The team apologises to Rodrigo for that...
The equipment was always going to be tested with the amount of boost we had on the cars this weekend, so the failure wasn't a total shock - the odds were 50/50 in reality. One lap pace was good for most our drivers over the weekend, which was very pleasing.
On to Zolder in Belgium, where it is all a bit of an unknown. Fingers crossed we can get both cars to the finish next round, to get our season back on track.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
I’ll take that. I still rate the boost system at all but it seems this time that the random lottery paid off somewhat. A great drive from both our cars. Like up to 3rd in the Championship as well.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Well that was disappointing... Pleased for my teammate, but should have been a double podium

damn it....
Monza seems to be a happy hunting ground for me. Great result, I'm very pleased with 2nd. Bad luck for Jack, a double podium was possible indeed.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
This game gotta be kidding me, everytime my drivers retire when they are in a good position

Great result after a somewhat disappointing qualifying. Happy to bring home some points for the third straight time!

Good race in the end, but getting behind in the championship.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
That’s a pity... but still I’ll take that 5th place. Looking forward to next one.

My GPGSL Career
Re: GPGSL R3 - S13 Italian GP - Monza FP pg 28, Qual/Race Pg 29
Date: September 29, 2019 03:08PM
Posted by: Dom
Not a bad weekend all-around for Alpha, hopefully Zolder will bring more of that

Dominik Karda | MAC Racing - #7 - Race Driver
Errrm, is this ended? Okay - at least not thirteenth, which is all what I could've ask for after the first half of the race.

-----------------------------------------------------

Another race to forget after I screwed up both overtakes into Ascari :(

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy