GPGSL S13 - R14 British Grand Prix / Silverstone - Stay safe and enjoy some quality virtual racing [S14 track voting open, details p. 114]

Posted by GPGSL 
A bit better than expected result for the race, pretty much a round to put behind the team.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Great to have a driver on the podium, great drive by Rodrigo, but what the heck is going on with the other driver?

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Wtf, engine problems at the last lap? As Tobi likes to say... bullshit

We got some points but this weekend was dissapointing

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Tables will be posted approx this time tomorrow. All done, but running out of time to have the will power and energy to upload/post tonight :)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for Round 3 ITALIAN GRAND PRIX - Monza are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT THURSDAY, 19th SEPTEMBER 2019.
For team boost you must state whether your team requires a single boost or a double. Please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Monza - (Single/Double)". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Monza".
Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 13 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S13

Round 01: AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX - Melbourne - Winner : Ruben Greidanus - MAC Racing
Round 02: MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX - Winner : Luke Russell- Christel VXR Racing
Round 03: ITALIAN GRAND PRIX - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 25% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 04: BELGIAN GRAND PRIX - Zolder - 50% Weather - 10 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 05: GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH - Österreichring (classic layout) - 50% Weather - 4 AI Errors
Round 06: GRAND PRIX DU CANADA - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve - 50% Weather - 16 AI Errors
Round 07: UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX - Circuit of The Americas - 10% Weather - 20 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 08: GRANDE PRÊMIO DO BRASIL - Autódromo José Carlos Pace - 75% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 09: GROTE PRIJS VAN FLEVOLAND - Emmeloord - 20% - 4 AI Errors
Round 10: AZERBAIJAN GRAND PRIX - Baku - 20% Weather - 10 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 11: GROSSER PREIS VON DEUTSCHLAND - Hockenheimring (Classic Layout) - 20% Weather - 10 AI Errors
Round 12: EUROPEAN GRAND PRIX - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 75% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: PORTUGESE GRAND PRIX - Estoril - 15% Weather - 10 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 14: BRITISH GRAND PRIX - Silverstone Circuit (Layout TBA) - 50% Weather - 14 AI Errors

Well, seems like Daly tried too hard to stay in front of me and overheated his engine. He just needed to let me go and it would be a double score finish. Anyway, he's like the unluckiest driver in the latest GPGSL history, so not very much news about it. As for me - my race was ruined with the bad start. After that pace was there, car was good, but my hopes for a podium today vanished away after the couple of first turns.

X (@ed24f1)
Great drive by Warrington to finish 4th. After qualifying ended up being a disaster for us thanks in part to the rain we were thinking that a points finish would be out of the question, so for us it's a really good result. Shame for De Bruyker though who was showing some good pace early on before making that mistake. Had it not been for that it's quite possible we could've gotten a double points finish.

2 places better than Australia... little by little we get there.

See you all at Monza hot

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
What a race.. too bad I couldn’t hold on to the 2nd place but still very happy with my first podium! Both my first races in the points, hopefully I can keep that going.

Delighted to come home with a 4th place finish!

Could have gone way better... still brought it home, that’s good. Looking forward

My GPGSL Career
Wow what a weekend! Pole, fastest lap & the race win! Get in there!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Christel Racing Ecstatic after first win

So we finally did it. It took years of work and toil and a few seasons of absence but the Christel name finally stands atop the GPGSL podium. What a great drive from Luke! A truly commanding performance. He managed the race beautifully and I am really chuffed to see our first race win in the bag. Hopefully there will be more to come. For now lots of somersaults into the swimming pool and partying.

If somebody could just gently knock on the motorhome door in Monza that would be good. We might be a bit fuzzy headed.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

I honestly don't want to talk about my free practice result, but I can't believe McClure had engine problems on the last lap. damn it.
JackHammer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not bad I guess, pace dropped off towards the end
> of the race though which was a shame, could have
> been even higher up

I wasn't expecting much from this race. I really didn't think using a team boost on a notoriously wet circuit was worth it. This race became damage limitation for AMR, so for Jack to get 7th and Chris to get 13th was beyond expectations considering our starting positions after the lottery of qualifying.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
CaptinFranko Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If somebody could just gently knock on the
> motorhome door in Monza that would be good. We
> might be a bit fuzzy headed.

We let you sleep through the Monza weekend to save some tyres & fuel, no problem.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Not a good weekend for Alpha. On to Monza

Dominik Karda | MAC Racing - #7 - Race Driver
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy