GPGSL S13 - R14 British Grand Prix / Silverstone - Stay safe and enjoy some quality virtual racing [S14 track voting open, details p. 114]

Posted by GPGSL 
Yeah, brought home pole position! It was close with Tobi closing in each lap with fresher tyres. No surprise the fastest lap was for him. Too bad Michael missing out the podium. Great weekend for the team nevertheless.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Excellent video quality, the cars and track looks stunning.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Bit of a poor start, but I guess I'll take 7th

Disappointing race for Ed after that collision with Stoddart. At least Dom got the fastest lap.

Congrats to Toby for getting on the podium in second place in the main race. A good sixth place finish for me from 15th on the grid.

Some good points for the team to start the season.

LAMH DEARG EIRIN

GPGSL Alpha Motorsports, S13 Race Driver #8 S14 Race Driver #2, S15 Race Driver #2

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2019 09:10PM by seanmikeuk.
Nooooooooooooooo, not a great start, Soutsen was doing great but his accident with Gilson costed too much

Daly had an okay race, but his car was a little off the pace, and he almost got a point even so, I believe we can fight for the top spots if we change some little things

A good opening weekend for us at Christel. It was a bit squeaky bum time when you guys were fighting but Im glad you kept it clean and both brought home points. That was a decent start.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Nice result for the main race. Some points on the leaderboard is a good start to the season. Due to the NBN Fraudband watching video coverage is impossible.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Well, that sucked a big one..... poor day on track for DMR. Very poor. We will have a good hard look at all data in the debrief....

Great coverage re the video. Like some, i am not the biggest fan of video as sometimes you feel obliged to watch the entire coverage to see what may have happened to you/your drivers. Got a feeling i will be doing exactly this over the weekend :)
But as Tobi said, the time an RD requires to put the coverage up for all to see, clearly is far shorter than a photo coverage. Good for the series i say with video on/off through the season.

On to the next round.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
10th.. could be worse. :)

Christel seems to be a decent midfielder at least.. not unlike the Minardi M193!

Also nice to see a hard but fair battle with Luke. And it looks like MAC is the prime title candidate this year... does it come with the number? 14 and 15? ;)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2019 11:45PM by Darksoul.
We thru away a 1-2 there but still a good race for us.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Slept at the start, and had to hold back then since we were going long in the first stint. Tried to chase down Ruben after the stop, but the gap simply was too big.

Re coverage, would it help if a) lap chart was posted too, and b) ATL panel was enabled the whole race to quickly see current standings?

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2019 07:11AM by kedy89.
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Slept at the start, and had to hold back then
> since we were going long in the first stint. Tried
> to chase down Ruben after the stop, but the gap
> simply was too big.
>
>
> Re coverage, would it help if a) lap chart was
> posted too, and b) ATL panel was enabled the whole
> race to quickly see current standings?

For video coverages, i would say posting a lap chart for all to see, would be great - then, if someone wants to see why they all of a sudden dropped back, it gives a clue where to possibly spot where it all went wrong? :)
As for the ATL panel, personally i would say no - the less clutter on screen, the better.

I'm up for the ATL panel. It's easier to see the current standings scrolling through the vid.

X (@ed24f1)
First of all, thanks Boss for support.
And thanks GPGSL for the whole coverage.
I think I am still at the very bottom of my learning curve, and race result proves the evolution was very promising in the terms of recovering field and pace.

Next time will be surely better.

Tables are coming very, very soon.
For the Test Drivers, for this first round, ALL drivers are shown on the main table. Keranen, Silva and Russell are ineligible for the WTC, given there rides in the WDC. Going ahead from Round 2, i might just tag on the 'non eligible' drivers, in a seperate table.....

Seems good idea the 'non eligible' drivers, in a separate table and also if the race was posted on video to use the lap chart.

-----------------------------------------------------

Season 13, Round 1 - Australian GP - Official Results

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2019 12:49AM by GPGSL.
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for Round 2 MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX - Sepang are now open. The closing date is 8pm GMT SUNDAY, 31st AUGUST 2019.
For team boost you must state whether your team requires a single boost or a double. Please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Sepang - (Single/Double)". For drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Sepang".
Boost applications must be sent to the GPGSL. Any applications not following these instructions will be rejected.

SEASON 12 Race Calendar

The GPGSL reserves the right to change venues for S13

Round 01: AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX - Melbourne - Winner : Ruben Greidanus - MAC Racing
Round 02: MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX - Sepang - 75% Weather - 10 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 03: ITALIAN GRAND PRIX - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 25% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 04: BELGIAN GRAND PRIX - Zolder - 50% Weather - 10 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 05: GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH - Österreichring (classic layout) - 50% Weather - 4 AI Errors
Round 06: GRAND PRIX DU CANADA - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve - 50% Weather - 16 AI Errors
Round 07: UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX - Circuit of The Americas - 10% Weather - 20 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 08: GRANDE PRÊMIO DO BRASIL - Autódromo José Carlos Pace - 75% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 09: GROTE PRIJS VAN FLEVOLAND - Emmeloord - 20% - 4 AI Errors
Round 10: AZERBAIJAN GRAND PRIX - Baku - 20% Weather - 10 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 11: GROSSER PREIS VON DEUTSCHLAND - Hockenheimring (Classic Layout) - 20% Weather - 10 AI Errors
Round 12: EUROPEAN GRAND PRIX - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 75% Weather - 40 AI Errors
Round 13: PORTUGESE GRAND PRIX - Estoril - 15% Weather - 10 AI Errors (after TESTING)
Round 14: BRITISH GRAND PRIX - Silverstone Circuit (Layout TBA) - 50% Weather - 14 AI Errors

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2019 12:04PM by GPGSL.
Awesome start to the season for us! Lets hope it continues like this!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy