Baku 2019 Released

Posted by gezere 
Baku 2019 Released
Date: May 30, 2019 10:55AM
Posted by: gezere
I was in "forced" holidays for a few weeks as I broke my left arm... and I was bored....

So I started to update the fantastic track released by ToJepo at 2019.
it is only a graphical update which includes all adverts around the track, the pit lane and some additional 3D objects.

Many Thanks @Tojepo to allow me to release it for the whole community.
the Zip file is still named "WIP" but as I didn't change anything since this first upload sent to him, do not worry about this name ;)

Enjoy

Download link : [www.mediafire.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2019 09:12AM by gezere.
Re: Baku 2019 WIP
Date: May 30, 2019 11:54AM
Posted by: MSchumi24
Date: May 30, 2019 12:48PM
Posted by: dmarques
That track looks VERY similar to the version I made for F1C. Are you sure some elements were not taken from my release?
Date: May 30, 2019 01:18PM
F1C? Does this game still exist? ;)
Anyway.... This update is based on a track released for GP4 by ToJepo and I only updated it with stuffs coming from GP4 community.
Large majority done by myself and a few 3D objects originaly done by AugustoGibin....
So NO, I didn't spoil your work. Hope my reputation here is enough to stop at this stage your interrogations...
But if it is not the case, send me some shot, or the release of YOUR track and we will compare textures, 3D objects, etc....
I am very open for that.

Date: May 30, 2019 04:22PM
Posted by: gap177
I'll personally vouch for Bernard's integrity. He has been an outstanding member here at gpg.org for many years.

Glenn (Cdn)
Date: May 30, 2019 04:26PM
Posted by: tamburello
I also can't believe that he is stealing other people's work!

Thanks for the screens, looks promising (Y) and I hope you will recover soon from your broken arm :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2019 04:26PM by tamburello.
Date: May 30, 2019 05:25PM
thank you guys, but please don't feed the troll.
I am looking at Baku's tracks released for F1C and did not find yet something at the level and which looks like ToJepo's track which is the base of this update...
So let's see what this guy will show to prove what he is saying...(H);)

Date: May 30, 2019 07:19PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
Thanks Bernard!. Waiting for update

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: May 30, 2019 07:35PM
gezere Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> F1C? Does this game still exist? ;)
> Anyway.... This update is based on a track
> released for GP4 by ToJepo and I only updated it
> with stuffs coming from GP4 community.
> Large majority done by myself and a few 3D objects
> originaly done by AugustoGibin....
> So NO, I didn't spoil your work. Hope my
> reputation here is enough to stop at this stage
> your interrogations...
> But if it is not the case, send me some shot, or
> the release of YOUR track and we will compare
> textures, 3D objects, etc....
> I am very open for that.

Actually, yes, F1C is still quite active. There's a lot of great content in it with quality as high as GP4... in my opinion ;-)

Sorry about my comment, I'm not questioning your integrity mate. Even though my main F1 game is not GP4, I know your work very well and yes, your reputation does precede you. My comment was more on the source you used, the conversion by ToJepo. I just find it weird that there are many exact similarities. It might be a coincidence though as I'm sure both source tracks come from the same place: the rF version done by WCP a few years ago.

Again, so sorry for the misplaced comment earlier

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2019 07:37PM by dmarques.
Date: May 30, 2019 08:49PM
Posted by: Soutsen
Keep yourself safe - breaking arm is not good at all :-O
About idea - it's always great to see anything from you.
Take care

Date: May 30, 2019 09:29PM
Posted by: Excalibur
As usual, Great work Bernard...even with only one arm available(Y):-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: May 30, 2019 11:06PM
Posted by: pauloderpich
looking great Bernard! Congrats master!

Paulo
Date: May 31, 2019 12:27AM
Posted by: quickslick
very good work Bernard (Y) hope you get well soon :-)
Date: May 31, 2019 08:17PM
Posted by: tojepo
What i reading here !!! :-(

What are these unfounded and evasive accusations.

@ dmarques

1- My track for GP4 I did it myself FROM SCRATCH !! that I started in May 2016 during 2 years ! and released in Avril 2018
it's NOT A CONVERSION from another track. we are also able to make tracks too, all don't come from rF.
to begin with the elevations of the track, to do the Dat file, then for the graphic part, many hours to look for the best pics to make the buildings ... Etc
the only objects I don't make are ... just read the release post [www.grandprixgames.org] or the readme file of the track, but this guy probably did not read it ..

2- Me too, I have my moral and my integrity, that you smear.
I always asked permission from the authors when I needed to use their graphic part for other tracks that I have made and with their agreements.

3- I am sad and disgusted to read that !!
and this guy says that like this without proof
he's surely jealous to see that my track is successful

>> We need to provide an overview of your track to compare similarities, I am curious and impatient to see which ones ...

I'm waiting for

ToJepo

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cl323fcwf2i61/GP4_Files';] >>> My Other Tracks for GP4 <<<[/url]
Date: June 01, 2019 04:44AM
Posted by: rookie26
Great News. Thank you again for your effort.

Can't wait to drive on this track.
Date: June 01, 2019 05:32AM
Guys, I realize how my words got rapidly misinterpreted. It’s very hard to convey the right emotions when writing and again, I apologize for offending everyone

@tojepo: I now see how my words were misinterpreted and poorly chosen. It was not my intention to accuse anyone. if I was upset that I believed someone had stolen my work, I would have drilled it until I would have found proof and would have posted it. In fact, my work gets stolen all the time. There is a huge wave of people who are taking the work we make for the older platforms like GP4 and F1C and rebranding it for newer games like rF2 and AC, selling them! And in most cases without asking for permission. I respect all the work people do around the world for any game/sim, hence why I follow many forums for games I do not even own or play. As a modder myself, I like to see what people are doing. Again, please accept my sincerest apologies. I respect and appreciate the amount of work that goes into these type of projects. Many people take these things for granted. For example, I’m working on a Monza update for F1C, and just making the oval underpass/tunnel after Lesmo took me over a week.

Please, once more, accept my apologies for offending gezere and tojepo
Date: June 01, 2019 11:19AM
Posted by: tojepo
@ dmarques

I accept your apologies

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cl323fcwf2i61/GP4_Files';] >>> My Other Tracks for GP4 <<<[/url]
Date: June 01, 2019 03:32PM
Posted by: Prblanco
When different works are based on the same real-life stuff, they are bound to look similar ;)

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Date: June 02, 2019 04:27PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
I bet gezere can still work on gp4 with 2 broken arms.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: Baku 2019 Released
Date: July 07, 2019 09:13AM
Track released.
Download link first post.

Enjoy!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy