Jordan 197 mirrored parts

Posted by quickslick 
Jordan 197 mirrored parts
Date: May 28, 2019 04:57PM
Posted by: quickslick
is there someone please, who can fix the mirrored part of the jordan 197 shapes? that would be awesome

Re: Jordan 197 mirrored parts
Date: May 28, 2019 06:03PM
Posted by: gezere
Send me the shape and the textures and I will have a look.

Date: May 28, 2019 06:50PM
thank you very much Bernard. That's very nice from you (Y):-). I've added the Biesse logo on the related part, so that you know which part it is

[www.mediafire.com]
Date: May 29, 2019 03:06PM
Et voilĂ  :

[www.mediafire.com]

I didn't test it in game, so let me know.... Textures are unchanged, so i didn't include them in the rar file.

To not have to edit the texture, I simply sliced the polygones where the logo was mirrored then re-mapped the object. (right rear fin)
So each shape got a few additional polygones, but as the number of polys for the whole car is around 5200, that should not be an issue ;)

Date: May 29, 2019 04:18PM
thank you sooo much Bernard, it's simply amazing what you've done. Feedback comes later, because i have to complete the livery now :)
Date: May 30, 2019 11:34PM
dear Bernard, i have to thank you once again for the fix. It's perfect and i'm really happy about it. And sorry for the delay, it took me a bit time to get all the logos for the livery

Date: May 31, 2019 01:35PM
Glad to have been able to help and that you like it.
by the way this Jordan looks great in game (Y)

Date: May 31, 2019 01:50PM
thank you my friend :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy