F1 2019 v1.5 Released

Posted by MSchumi24 
Re: F1 2019 v0.8
Date: June 28, 2019 11:38AM
Posted by: Abhiseka
MSchumi24 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Abhiseka Scritto:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > In my pc is really slow motion, i got 200> Po,
> how
> > to fix it? I try another mod and i got 30 PO
> > Pc Spec
> > Intel Celeron 2,6ghz
> > Ram 4gb
> > Intel uhd 620
> > Please help me to fix it
>
>
> I fear that the specifications of your PC are not
> enough for the most recent Mods.
> Try reducing the screen resolution or texture
> resolution. Find everything in the configurables
> of the CSM.


But i use F1 2018 on standar texture and 1366x768 resolution i got 40 PO
Re: F1 2019 v0.8
Date: June 28, 2019 12:43PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
Abhiseka Scritto:
> But i use F1 2018 on standar texture and 1366x768
> resolution i got 40 PO

So I do not know, try changing f1graphics, try mine: [www.mediafire.com]
Re: F1 2019 v0.8
Date: July 01, 2019 02:41PM
Posted by: Abhiseka
MSchumi24 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Abhiseka Scritto:
> > But i use F1 2018 on standar texture and
> 1366x768
> > resolution i got 40 PO
>
> So I do not know, try changing f1graphics, try
> mine:
> [www.mediafire.com]
> aphics.cfg/file
wow its work i got 50 PO, thanks very much for config
Re: F1 2019 v0.8
Date: July 01, 2019 05:16PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
A little update for part 2 avalaible at 1st post. Same link.

Fixed an issue with cockpits. Thanks to teunieeegp4 for telling me the problem!
Re: F1 2019 v0.8
Date: July 01, 2019 06:46PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Thanks!



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: F1 2019 v0.8
Date: July 01, 2019 09:46PM
Posted by: teunieeegp4
Big thanks
Re: F1 2019 v0.8
Date: July 03, 2019 11:50AM
Posted by: smolisso
Thank you very much
Re: F1 2019 v0.8
Date: August 12, 2019 02:45PM
Posted by: flojoe1097
Well err... seems it is not just the McLaren that needs updating lol
Re: F1 2019 v0.8
Date: August 13, 2019 03:04PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
flojoe1097 Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well err... seems it is not just the McLaren that
> needs updating lol


I also think that the mod would need a further update, but I wanted to wait a little longer.
Especially because I need missing helmets, true jvinu2000 and ElxRaikes?
Re: F1 2019 v1.0 Released
Date: August 19, 2019 10:11AM
Posted by: MSchumi24
F1 2019 v1.0 released at 1st post!

Special thanks to AugustoGibim, ACFL, F1AL, ramokerat and Hega!
Without their permits I could never finish the Mod.

Have fun ;-)
Re: F1 2019 v1.0 Released
Date: August 19, 2019 01:18PM
Posted by: airbusa380
Thank you very much!
Re: F1 2019 v1.0 Released
Date: August 19, 2019 02:27PM
Posted by: pauloderpich
Thank you very much!
Paulo
Re: F1 2019 v1.0 Released
Date: August 19, 2019 03:45PM
Posted by: teunieeegp4
Thanksss
Re: F1 2019 v1.0 Released
Date: August 19, 2019 04:53PM
Posted by: brun
Hey ... there's a guy selling a 2019 mod on a sales site here in Brazil ...

I don't really know if it's your mod ... But it would be good for the community to take a look And see if it's not the work of someone being sold without consent


[produto.mercadolivre.com.br]
Re: F1 2019 v1.0 Released
Date: August 19, 2019 08:02PM
Posted by: munnzy
Danka nice work
Re: F1 2019 v1.0 Released
Date: August 19, 2019 08:28PM
Posted by: dimakap
Re: F1 2019 v1.0 Released
Date: August 20, 2019 09:36AM
Posted by: MSchumi24
brun Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey ... there's a guy selling a 2019 mod on a
> sales site here in Brazil ...
>
> I don't really know if it's your mod ... But it
> would be good for the community to take a look And
> see if it's not the work of someone being sold
> without consent
>
>
> [produto.mercadolivre.com.br]
> -gp4-temporada-f1-2019-mod-f1-2019-narraco-galvo-b
> ueno-_JM?quantity=1


This thing is contemptible :-(

It looks like the v0.8 of our Mod, even if in non-CSM format.

Thanks for letting me know brun. Guys, what do you advise me to do? Help me!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2019 09:50AM by MSchumi24.
Re: F1 2019 v1.0 Released
Date: August 20, 2019 04:18PM
Posted by: brun
This sucks a lot man :/

Unfortunately we have been through a lot of times in the F1C community. There have always been some "smart" (And it seems to be the same person) who has the mods and sold at this site. The problem was that we denounced the ad and the site in question said that nothing was infringed.


Well I did my part and denounced the article. I sent links and photos here from the forum to them.

I am waiting for a return.
Re: F1 2019 v1.0 Released
Date: August 20, 2019 11:59PM
Posted by: brun
video: [youtu.be]

P.S:
Ignore the bad driving. Hehe
Re: F1 2019 v1.0 Released
Date: August 21, 2019 03:23PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
brun Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This sucks a lot man :/
>
> Unfortunately we have been through a lot of times
> in the F1C community. There have always been some
> "smart" (And it seems to be the same person) who
> has the mods and sold at this site. The problem
> was that we denounced the ad and the site in
> question said that nothing was infringed.
>
>
> Well I did my part and denounced the article. I
> sent links and photos here from the forum to
> them.
>
> I am waiting for a return.


Many thanks brun to take care of it!
I hope for a convincing answer. However, I remain available for anything to help clarify this episode.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy