A long time ago...
Date: May 20, 2019 09:34PM
Posted by: saturdaynight
...I used to run GP4 religiously, back In the day, and then my new job took that time away from me.

For any who can remember, I ran the WSRC, (World Sim Racing Championship) back in 2005-2006. In 2007, life took a turn and I had to bow out. I'm looking to get back into it, albeit, just for kicks.

I recently dusted off my copy of GP4 and started playing around. I'm familiar with a lot of the mod stuff, Circa 2006 and prior, but it has been a while. I'm trying to find a good update to this old sim, which has aged quite well and still looks to be a go-to sim for many. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. There is always that one mod that everyone raves about. Can someone just point me in the right direction?

Cheers.

The World Sim Racing Championship
Re: A long time ago...
Date: May 21, 2019 09:24AM
Posted by: mortal
I suggest you take a look at the FAQ, there's a lot of useful information therein.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy