Grand Prix Games Mod

Posted by viking75 
Re: Grand Prix Games Mod
Date: March 31, 2019 10:06AM
Posted by: viking75
Thank you very much TomMK. Your link doesn't work (404 not found). I think it will be better for me to have your version. Many must be disappointed of my mod because, between other things, the bad dash and wheels position. Nice from you, thx again !
Date: April 01, 2019 01:25AM
Posted by: TomMK
Oops sorry, try now.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: April 01, 2019 08:12AM
Many thanks, I will try GP4 Tweaker to change all the mistakes.
Date: April 02, 2019 03:14PM
Thanks again, TomMK. I've tried your pack containing GP4 Tweaker. But I think there'll not be a follow-up of my mod. I studied it. There are too many mistakes to correct and I'm not able to do it. Some people seem not appreciate my purpose. I've received several PM. For example, I don't know who is exactly *******. I only know he makes many tracks for GP4 and this is the reason why I inserted his name in my list of drivers. But he doesn't want to be in. He's free not to want of course but he asked a friend of him to tell me. I think if he wanted to tell me it would be better he told me himself, not via a friend. I thank you again but the mod is over for me. Anyway, I'm not skill enough.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2019 08:58PM by viking75.
Date: April 02, 2019 07:34PM
Posted by: huskyman49
Hey, don't give up too early.
I can tell you that I started from scratch some times ago and it took me countless hours of trial and error to collect the great tools available (thanks to Lo2k and all the others who made them), learn their right use and finally achieve the knowledge and skills to convert cars for GP4.
Still I learn a lot to produce better results. As you may have noticed I use to share my work without regret and, addicted as I problaby am ;), it makes me quite happy to contribute to this wonderful race simulation game and help to keep it alive.
So, please, don't quit but better ask for support from the community which I'm sure you will get as I did all the time.
Best wishes
Karl
Date: April 02, 2019 09:10PM
Many thanks for your encouragements, Karl. It's true that's a pleasure to contribute to GrandPrix Games. Now I know what the authors feel. I will see if I'm continue my mod. Indeed, my project is too ambitious for my first real work. I should have think about it before :(
Date: August 01, 2020 05:48PM
Hi all,

I'll try my best to progress my mod but i have 2 problems : 1) I don't have anymore the files and the mediafire link is dead. In my account, all the datas are empty. Is someone can tell me how can i find them on mediafire ? Or is it too late ? 2) I remember i had problems to have 22 different cockpits for the 22 different cars. All are the same. Is it possible having different cockpits ? So we should to drive in T-cam mode. Thanks for all !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy