Grand Prix Games Mod

Posted by viking75 
Grand Prix Games Mod
Date: March 21, 2019 03:36PM
Posted by: viking75
Tribute to some authors of this forum. For this moment everything's allright, just a problem with the wheels. Just some screenshots for fun.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2019 10:06PM by viking75.
Re: Grand Prix Games Mod
Date: March 21, 2019 04:20PM
Posted by: wrs
GP4 is not just a game ........ it is a passion, a religion ........
Congratulations on the Tribute!
Date: March 22, 2019 08:52PM
Posted by: munnzy
as the vehicles are so different you will have to adjust using tweaker and the tyrepos.ini file for each.
regards to all
Date: March 23, 2019 01:01PM
Yes munnzy, I know but as GPI Browser (see the topic), Tweaker does'nt work for me. It says it does'nt find the bin file and I must to install original GP4 exe, but if I install GP4 exe, the other parameters I did diseappear. I'm really not lucky.;-)

The mod (Grand Prix Vintage) is almost over. But for me GpI browser and Tweaker don't work, so it's difficult to do all the modifications I wished. The cars.wad is very heavy cause I must delay many useless textures. I inserted a samples folder that's about universal for all the present cars. The loading maps are pictures from various eras or years. The only big problem is : Nothing is my work (I just changed adverts for Le Mans track to get a 60's Le Mans) Have I the right to release this mod cause of permissions ?

The drivers are :

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2019 02:03PM by viking75.
Date: March 24, 2019 04:13PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Original idea. Nice to see my name ingame, much appreciated. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: March 25, 2019 09:55AM
Posted by: fongu
wow my 1988 Minardi made it in, one of my first cars :) Back in the day, I had a mod where I had the various cars I made, but it wasn't quite as fun and varied as this one.

For me, you have my permission to use any of my work

Date: March 25, 2019 01:47PM
Many thanks, Fongu, for your permission. As I said, the mod is almost over. I just try my best to make work GP4 Tweaker to place the wheels in good position. GPi Browser doesn't work too, so I made a grid cars at random. My purpose is that each author of car drive his own car. The authors of tracks or tools (SDI, Lo2K or Salvasirignano for instance) participate in the race ;-)

Date: March 25, 2019 04:03PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
I'm there too, fantastic, thanks !!!
Date: March 25, 2019 07:11PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
I drive a truck ;)

Date: March 25, 2019 07:18PM
Posted by: Ripping Corpse
Where is my car?;)

thank you very much;-)(B)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Date: March 26, 2019 07:51AM
Posted by: huskyman49
@viking75: Great idea and a pleasure to watch :-)
Could it be that you have the monthlery track? I think I saw it in the tracklist screenshot...
If it's true please send i to me, Ive been searching for it desperately to run my BPR 94-96 mod (WIP) on it.
Many thanks in advance and for your valuable contribution to this great game (Y)
Karl
Date: March 26, 2019 09:30AM
Hello huskyman49,

Monthlery track is a test I did. I just made the dat but it crashes too often and I delayed it. So I will change the list of tracks and I think it will be the simple default original tracks. Yesterday, I received a PM from someone that doesn't want to be in the list of the drivers. I placed your name instead and I'm ashamed for not thinking of you before. Have I your permission ? Regards.
Date: March 26, 2019 10:04AM
Nice to be honored that way :-) permission is granted (Y)
Date: March 26, 2019 11:00AM
Many thanks ! I'm afraid not having the permission of all the authors of mods, tracks or tools to release this special mod. Their name are on the list of drivers. I've a problem with Tweaker that does'nt work but basing on some gp4tweak_data files I place as I can the wheels and some helmets position. It's better now but there are still some strange positions. But it's correct to release a beta.
Date: March 26, 2019 12:32PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
You know you can use everything I did without permission

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: March 26, 2019 01:02PM
Thank you very much Meteoro !
Re: Grand Prix Games Mod (released)
Date: March 26, 2019 08:13PM
Here's below the link for the Grand Prix Games Mod. I thank all the authors of this communauty (mods, tracks, cars, tools etc...) and those who gave me the permission for this mod. If someone of the others, in the future days, ask me not using his work I promise to delete the link.

I repeat that my GP4 Tweaker does'nt work. For 2 or 3 cars the dash is not good but all have the default cockpit. The wheels position are better but the fun cup Volkswagen has the rear left wheel under the car :) Well, it's a beta version and I hope I will be able to make a better version.

I've renamed correctly Ripping Corse to Ripping "Corpse" and included another name of driver (Duffer) instead of the "second" MSchumi24 (I didn't notice I've named MSchumi24 2 times, see the list). I've changed Monthléry track to Zolder, which I like particularly. I made for this mod a Silverstone and Le Mans 60's version by changing the adverts. I hope I don't hurt their authors.

[www.mediafire.com]
Date: March 27, 2019 10:47AM
for heavens sake - the vehicle you gave me is really frightening :-o:-O;)
Date: March 27, 2019 12:30PM
This is a Harley Davidson by davegp4. It's one of my favorite !
Date: March 31, 2019 05:55AM
Posted by: TomMK
@viking75 - I made a version of GP4 that includes GP4 Tweaker pre-installed. Try this and see if it works for you.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2019 01:24AM by TomMK.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy