Re installing csm's
Date: February 08, 2019 11:17PM
Posted by: Clews79
Hi all,

I've recently had to re-install csm due to my hard drive failing, now I've got csm up and working fine, however all my backed up files are showing in the carsets folder but not showing in my csm list. If I download new csm version of a particular Mod it will show in my carset folder along with the previous version but the original still will not show in my csm list, so I know the path is correct. So my question is ' how do I convert my folder data into a csm? The only way I can do it at the mo is to download the original mod and install it as a csm but there are a lot of csm mods that I've got that no longer exist. Any help will be greatly appreciated
Re: Re installing csm's
Date: February 10, 2019 10:56AM
Posted by: MSchumi24
Check Gp4 path and Carsets path in the options and look if they are correct.
Re: Re installing csm's
Date: February 11, 2019 12:49AM
Posted by: Clews79
The gp4 paths and carsets paths were good as other mods showed up, however I did resolve it by making sure the csm icon was in the relevant mod folder. Once in there and I moved them into the 'carsets folder' and then they appeared in the csm list

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2019 12:50AM by Clews79.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy